+ bonus chapter #3 (M)

Start from the beginning

he let a few tears escape his eyes before he slowly dragged himself to bed, it was too early but he didn't care.

when he heard the door open about half an hour later, he shut his eyes, pretending to be asleep.

jungkook looked at the little body curled up into a ball on the bed and felt his heart melt at the sight.

he slowly tip toed, thinking the small boy was sound asleep. he gently leaned down and placed a small kiss on taehyung's temple, fluffing his hair lightly.

taehyung almost whined at jungkook to continue messing with his hair but held himself back. too hurt to want cuddles at the time.

-

the next day jungkook and taehyung were going to go out for breakfast. they had been planning it all week, seeing as that was the only day they didn't have morning classes.

they were getting ready to head out when jungkook's phone buzzed, making him halt in his steps.

he read over the message before he huffed loudly.

"what's wrong?" taehyung replied as he applied lotion on his legs.

"my psychology partner just texted me that she's only available right now because she has a busy schedule..." jungkook trailed off, looking torn between going with his boyfriend or working on the project.

"o-oh..." taehyung replied, knowing he had already lost.

"baby do you mind if we reschedule? im so sorry but we really need to get the project done." jungkook asked his boyfriend.

"yeah, no it's fine. we can get breakfast another time." taehyung faked a smile, feeling his eyes become glossy.

"thank you pretty. you're the best." jungkook placed a quick kiss on taehyung's cheek before he grabbed his laptop and practically ran out of the door.

taehyung stayed in his spot for another five minutes before he slowly made his way to his drawer to change back into comfortable clothes.

he cried angrily, feeling frustrated at how jealous he was. he knew he shouldn't be but he couldn't help it. the girl was gorgeous compared to him.

maybe jungkook was getting tired of him. maybe he wanted someone better and more beautiful.

-

taehyung sat on his bed in only jungkook's shirt and some underwear, watching tv. he heard the sound of the key turning into the slot before the door opened and jungkook's head appeared.

jungkook didn't say anything, instead slowly approached taehyung on the bed, feeling his member grow hard from watching the boy.

when he began placing kisses on taehyung's neck and running his hand up his soft thigh, taehyung gently pushed him away, saying that he was tired.

"j-jungkook stop." taehyung said seriously when jungkook continued groping him.

"taehyung, what's wrong baby?" jungkook groaned, feeling sexually frustrated.

taehyung knew what he was referring to. he had been avoiding having sex with jungkook for days, wanting to punish the muscular boy for paying more attention to another woman.