7 🦖

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

"Oh my God, shut up!" I slam my hand down on the annoying alarm clock. Gosh, I'm so tired. Even though I sleep for over an hour with Levi on top of me, I still had some work to do.

If there is one thing I hate more in the world more than hypocrites, is reports. I had to do about three reports, one for each time I had with Levi. All after my last hour with him.

And I'm not complaining about having to write, no. I'm complaining that it had been the exact way Claire wants it. I swear I almost dragged her to the paddock and had Levi eat her. But I'm not that evil, unless she eats my Nutella, then we are going to have some problems.

My muscles ache because of all the physical activities I had to do to entertain Levi. Seriously, he has infinite energy. He needs to be doing something, or he will die. It's basically like that. And the only time he will stop is if he senses I'm exhausted, and even then he tries to play.

I don't blame him. He is very young, just a couple of days old but still very big. If he didn't kill his sibling, he would have someone to play with when I'm not there or when I'm tired.

Right now it is around six in the morning, and not really to my surprise it's already hot. No wonder guests don't stay for more than a couple of days; it's too humid and hot.

Speaking of hot, yesterday just before my second daily visit to Levi I saw a handsome guy, a tourist, and if I were desperate, I would've clung to that man and never let. Unfortunately, for me, and fortunately, for him and who he was dating, he was gay. Why do gay people have to be hottest?

Forgetting about that unavailable man, I got off the bed and changed to my Jurassic World uniform. My morning routine consisted of me dressing up, brushing my hair and teeth, putting my shoes, and leaving my comfortable and cold room.

There was a small cafeteria for the workers in my area where I had my breakfast and lunch. They served really good food. I would eat a waffle, chocolate brownie, and drink fresh water juice. I need to have a way to balance the sweet and healthy stuff.

"Hey, there Beast," After I grab my food I see Owen waving his hand for me to go sit with him and Barry. "Good morning."

"Good morning," I smiled and sat down. "So what's up?" I say eating a piece of the waffle.

"Nothing much, just some training with the Raptors. You should see Owen with them today when you're free," I smile and nod because of my mouth full of food.

"Speaking of which what is it you are doing?" Owen asked.

"Secwet," I say muffled by the food. "I can't share it until they say I can," I answer properly after swallowing.

"Alright. Tell us by then."

After finishing my lunch I drove over to the Indominus enclosure just on time, five minutes to spare. There we a few people in lab jackets walking around, checking things I don't know. As long as they don't harm Levi, I'm okay with them being here.

"Excuse me, Ms. Evans," I turn around to see a man in a lab coat with a clipboard in his hands.

"Yes?"

"We will have to ask you to take extra caution with the Indominus. He is very unstable at the moment. But we also recommend for you not to check on him today," I look at him incredulously.

"Did something happen?" I ask suspiciously.

"Two of the scientists when inside to take some blood samples but he wouldn't cooperate. So then they shot him tranquilizers but did no effect, only making him angry and injure one of them," I stare at him wide-eyed.