11 🦖

After Levi finished eating, I decided to test his abilities, both intelligence and physical. So what I planned was to do some simple tests like the ones people use with dogs and other smart animals. (Guys I know nothing on how to train dogs unless when making them sit or understand 'no.' So sorry if something is wrong. I'm making this up so if something is right its luck I guess. Also, I'm too lazy to research. Also, imagine the picture above as his paddock and him a bit bigger.)

"We are going to do some fun stuff, I hope," I say paying my legs to get rid of the dirt on my hands. "So you stay there until I say you can come," I push Levi by his snout to a slightly open place and stop. I then walk to another fairly open area and turn around to see him right behind me. "This is going to take a while," I sigh and pat his nose.

It took me a couple of tries before Levi would stay in his place and let me walk to my place without him following me.

"Come here boy," I call him and whistle. He let out a squeak like the Raptors and trotted over to me. When he got to me, I threw a piece of meat I had from his meal as a reward. He jumped and chomped down the piece. "Good job. Let's do that again."

I did the same thing a couple of times until I thought it was enough for a day. Then I used this so I could hide meat pieces and have him look for it so he can practice his hunting skills.

"Okay, now stay," I had turned him around so he was staring at the wall so he wouldn't see where I was going to hide the meat. He puffs out air but obeys me. I then quickly run around the large paddock and hide the meat pieces.

Some were scattered under bushes, rocks, over some branches, and as high as I got on some trees. I walk back to where Levi is a bit tired since his paddock it's pretty big.

"I want you to go look for the meat," I pat his nose and push him to the direction of the plants. "Now go," I pat with more strength on his neck, knowing it wouldn't hurt him not even a bit, and he went off running.

Now and then I would hear his usual Raptor squeak meaning he found the meats. It took a while, but after ten minutes Levi came back with his tails swishing from side to side.

"What a good boy," I praised throwing the last piece of meat I had. "Now that we got that done I don't really know what to do," I mutter to myself as I kicked a rock on the ground.

Unfortunately for me Levi still seemed very energized, probably from the food, and was sniffing everything around him. What am I going to do with him? I shake my head and chuckle, making him look at me with his head tilted to the side.

"It's nothing," I wave him off knowing he doesn't understand me that much. "Just bored," I lean my weight on one leg and pout as I stare at nothing.

Something pushes me, almost making me fall to the ground; I look behind and glare at Levi. He nudges me again before sitting down still looking at me with an expectant look.

"What?' I look at him confused. He puffs out air in annoyance and nods his head to his back. Does he want me to go over to him? I do that and walk next to him and just stare. He makes gurgling noises like before as he was complaining before standing up.

I watch him walk over to a fallen tree trunk and nudge it with his nose. He looks back at me to confirm that I'm looking at him before nodding over and over. He stops and walks over to me and nudges my hair.

"You want me to sit on your back?" I look at him confused. He roared and nodded his head. Am I the only one creeped out that he is super intelligent? "Okay..." I trailed off not really knowing what to do.

Levi came back to where he was before and sat down, looking at me with the same look as before. I know dinosaurs and reptiles, in general, can't really make an expression. But all you need to do is look into their eyes to know what they are feeling.