12 🦖

I woke up with pain in my butt. You know when you workout after a while of not doing it and then you feel pain the next day? That's me right now. I think this is because of Levi's spikes; I don't know.

"I don't think I'll be riding him so soon," I mutter to myself and try to roll off of bed only to lay in a comfortable position and close my eyes again. "Let me call Damon first," My hand pats over my bed and under my pillow where my phone is. I open one eye and look at the screen, looking for my brother's contact.

'Not the TVD Damon' with a heart emoji.

"Someone is early today," I hear Damon teasing from the other side of the call.

"I always need to be early; it's my job," I sass back, chuckling with him.

"Well, it's good to know that I no longer need to wake up your lazy ass," I shake my head and laugh.

"I very responsible now, I think," I joke, and we laugh. "Brother, I can't tell you in detail, but yesterday I did something I never imagined I would do. I promise you that once this new dinosaur is open to the public, you will be the first one I'll tell everything."

"You better, or else I'll be coming after you," He is always joking around, that's why we get so well together. I had some friends that had older siblings, and they hated each other. I was always afraid that would happen to Damon and me, but he always assured me. I can't thank him enough of how he made me happy every time I was down, and happier when I was already happy. "I hope you have just as an awesome today as you had yesterday."

"I also hope for you the same, that everything is going well, and you are not overworking," Sometimes, his work was too much, and I would help him; when I couldn't, he would stay awake the entire night.

"Don't worry about me, sister. Surprisingly things are going smoothly. It is almost as if they don't want me to work because of how little work they are giving me," A huge grin forms on my lips as his voice is full of confusion.

I may or may not have asked Claire to talk with my brother's boss since I'm there to help him. He might get work overload, and I don't want that, Guess it worked.

"Who knows... Alright, brother, I'll have to go now. I loooooooooove you!" I say very loudly with a smile on my face.

"I know you have something to do with it, but I'll let it pass. I looooove you too!" He speaks into the phone with the same loud voice. "Bye," With that, he hangs up, and I let my phone fall on the bed.

With a loud sigh, I jump out of bed and walk into my bathroom. After a quite long, almost ten minutes in the shower, I change into my tropical country uniform. I swear they are magical, and I much less than I thought I would in this hot hell hole. It's a hell hole, it is very lovely and luxurious in most aspects, but it's too hot.

"If they didn't have dinosaurs here, I wouldn't have come here; it's too damn hot!" I speak to myself as I exited my room and getting hit with a heatwave. "Let's go eat; I'm starving," I rub my belly and begin my walk over to the cafeteria.

After having my delicious breakfast with Owen and Barry, I grab a free quadricycle and drive over to the Indominus enclosure. There were a few people around who seemed to work in construction, which confused me a bit. Are they going to build another cage next to the Indominus?

I ignore them for now and head inside to see Dr. Wu talking with some people in white lab coat jackets. I was a bit surprised since he is always in the main lab and not here. He seemed to notice me as he excuses himself and walks over to me.

"Good to see this morning Ms. Evans," He says once he is in front of me.

"Same goes for me, Dr. Wu. And I don't mean to be rude, but what are you doing here? You are always in the main lab. Did something happen with the Indominus?" I ask curiously and getting a bit curious and worried.