19 🦖

After my talk with Masrani, I went back to the main area of the park and wandered around. Having Owen find out I work with the Indominus not from me wasn't what I wanted, so I would tell him after.

As I was walking through the hundreds of tourists, I see two familiar faces running my direction. Zach and Gray. They looked like they were running away from something, or better, someone. Not far behind, I saw a young, dark-haired woman frantically looking around. Kids. I shook my head rolling my eyes.

"Now, where do you two think you are going?" I say as they pass by me. They halt their fast movements to turn around and look at me.

"Oh, hi, Bella. What are you doing here?" Gray asks, walking closer to me.

"Not working obviously," I say jokingly. "And I can see that the both of you are running from who I presume is the British woman your aunt assigned to take care of you," They both in agreement. "Then let's get going before she finds us."

We made our way to the Mosasaurus attraction that was packed with people, but we managed to sit in the 'you're going to get wet' area.

"The Mosasaurus was thought to have hunted near the surface of the water, where it preyed in anything it could sink its teeth into, including turtles, large fish, even smaller Mosasaurus," The lady on the platform spoke. "Okay, folks, let's see if he is still hungry after already eating today," She pressed a button that made a shark move down the cable. "He's a little shy, so be nice and give him a hand when he comes out."

Gray and I stared at the water while Zach was looking at his phone. What's his problem?! It's a freaking Mosasaurus! I've already seen it and stepped on it, but he needs to stop looking at his phone.

"Zach, look, the Mosasaurus!" Gray got his attention right when the monstrous beast leaped out of the water and bit down, up the shark's tail. He fell on his side right after taking the bite, completely drenching everyone around us. "That was awesome!" Gray cheered, and I could see Zach was happy too.

"Okay, hold on tight," The seats then shook before slowly starting to go down, so we could see the Mosasaurus underwater. "We are gonna give you an even closer look at our Mosasaurus," The lady said. Our seats went down just in time to see the giant reptile to make a turn and bite down at the remaining pieces of the shark.

He took a turn into our the glass direction to slow down and look at us, almost seeming like it was at me. But he soon resumed on swimming away from the glass.

"What can we do next?" Gray asked excitedly as we dried ourselves once we were back on the main plaza area thing. I don't know.

"There are these cool hamster balls we can to," I suggest. They look at me with a confused look, and I chuckle. "You'll see," I say walk to the direction of the gyrospheres attraction.

There was a relatively long line, even in the VIP one, but it was way smaller than the normal one. It was a hot day, so I was dying while waiting for the ride. Gray would look at me and give small curious talks while Zach kept his eye on one of the pretty girls that were on the other line.

"What do you think is going to happen from you just staring at them?" I ask teasingly to Zach as he continues to stares at the girls, more like ogling at them. The girls chuckle and go to their gyrosphere.

"Thanks, Bella," He says in an annoyed tone while staring at the floor.

"Your welcome," I say high fiving Gray. After them was our turn, which in this case, was a triple-seat gyrosphere. We get inside with me in the middle of the two.

"Enjoy the ride," The operator says in a tired tone.

"Let's go," I cheer when the glass ball starts moving on its own. After a while, Zach grabs the controller that was on his side and move the gyrosphere over a grass hill. As we were rolling around, the panel in front of me lits up and showed a guy I think I've seen before somewhere.