15 🦖

I had to be careful when I left the paddock after my time was over since the back of my clothes were ripped. It looked like I escape a mauling attempt from Levi; so I didn't want anyone asking questions.

After placing me on the ground, Levi sniffed me up to see if I was okay and licked me right on the face. That was one of the most disgusting things ever. Not only I hated saliva even touching my hand he spread it all over my face. Thankfully my mouth was closed, or I would've thrown up.

I spent the next ten minutes trying to get his saliva off my face while walked around looking for unexisting food. Once I was done, I still had half an hour before I could leave. If I don't go soon enough my clothes will be turned to shreds, and I'll be a mess. I look around to see if he was around, but his heavy footsteps were far as I sat on the dirt with my legs stretched forward.

"I don't know if I should be happy he is just like an intelligent puppy rather than a deadly predator. If he acted like a predator, I would have to stay behind those glass wall than in here. But then again, who else can get this close to a creature like this," I complained to myself but sighed in relief and joy in the end.

A few moments later loud footsteps came closer to me, followed by leaves rustling and branches breaking. White scales moved in my peripheral vision and soon after he stood in front of me.

"If you are to lick me again I suggest you don't," I look up at him giving a stern look. He made grumbling noises and got down on his arms, now on his fours. He was obviously a bipedal dinosaur just like all the other predators, but because of his long arms he was able to stand on his fours, but he would only stand still or have small walks. "I'm serious."

He made snorting noises as his face closed to mine. I thought he was going to lick me again, but all his was touch his large snout on my forehead. His ember red eyes closed as air tickled my skin. Loud breathing noises came from him as he sniffed me, making my hair fly behind my back.

Since I've been in far worse situations, the smell coming from his mouth wasn't as dreadful as I thought it would be. It smelled like meat but not rotten, but as well as the bad breath of eating raw meat.

He leaned away and opened his eyes, now small puffs of air leaving his nostrils. One of his clawed hands came forward and gently grabbed one of my legs. His claws were so long and sharp they could easily stick through my leg like a skewer.

His head turned to the side so he could have a better look at me with only one glowing eye as he pulled me closer to him. I saw no hunger or malice, but a familiar a look I knew too well, he wanted to cuddle. His back legs bent as he laid on the ground with his hold still on me until I was between his arms and under his neck and head.

"Can't I go one day without getting dirt all over me?" I complain to myself as I take off my clothes so I could take a bath and access their current state. "Look at this!" I grab my pants. "I don't think I can use them anymore," I roll my eyes and throw it on the corner of the bathroom so I can dispose of them later.

Even if it was only my second time with Levi, and I have three, they told me to leave him alone for this last hours for a small evaluation of sorts. I made sure no one would go inside and piss him off, or I would personally go after them if he didn't finish them off.

So I now had the rest of my evening to go around and have fun. I decided I show go and have more fun with the attractions. There are so many even being here for almost two months I haven't been to them all or got tired of those I did.

I found myself back into the triangular building with all the kids' activities inside as well as the real-life size hologram dinosaurs. As I was enjoying myself seeing the kids having fun, I saw Claire walking down the stairs looking at me.