13 🦖

What have I got myself into? This is why I think I'm too kind for my own good. Guys remember, sometimes a big fat no is not bad, it will actually help you. You know why? Because if I had said no I wouldn't be stuck under Levi who seems to be acting like a mother dinosaur protecting its eggs.

So what happened was that I was laying down on some leaves I made a bed with while Levi sniffed around. I taught him some other tricks like hiding while I looked for, which made me discover he has camouflage. Like what?! I had to go back inside the room where it had his information and found out the reason for that. Cuttlefish. He had cuttlefish genes.

After that, I went back and almost had the white dinosaur jump on me. He wouldn't stop nudging me with his snout every minute. I think he was a bit mad I left him out of nowhere. Can't blame him though, I would've clung to my brother if he did that.

For me to get Levi not to annoy me until my time was over, I would throw small pieces of meat far away for him to fetch. But obviously, I didn't have an infinite amount of meat, so it ran out pretty fast. After cleaning my hands on the small water source inside the enclosure, I made the small palm tree leaf bed and laid on it.

Levi walked over to me but didn't sit down, but rather he kept poking my stomach and thighs with his sharp claws, without cutting my clothes and skin. Gurgling noises bubbled from his throat as he circled around me. He is acting like a whiny dog.

"You want me to play with you?" I ask patting his nose. He answers me with a small cute shriek. "I'm tired, let me lay here for a while, and then we can play later," He puffed out air from his nostrils in the dinosaur way of scoffing. His eyes narrowed at me before he let out a big whining sound.

This most definitely not a dinosaur with a high aggression index. He is so weird. I wonder how he acts with other workers. He tried to bite my pouch so he could lift me; I wouldn't be surprised if he did, but I waved my hand on his face and pushed him off.

He growled in annoyance and laid down next to me. His red eyes stared into mine before he rolled over on the dirt and moved his head and tail to one side, his middle to the other, and did the same in the opposite direction. Like a horse rubbing his back on the grass.

"What do you want now?" I asked between my chuckles. He froze his movements and looked at me. In the blink of an eye, he stood up and sat next to me, laying his head on my shin. "You want to lay on my lap?" Whenever I laid down, he would put his head on my belly and curl his tail around my legs when he was smaller. I don't see the harm on letting him do that. He may have his head the size of my torso, but he is not that big. "Alright, come lay down."

I should've seen it coming. He did it before when he was a little bit bigger. He squealed in excitement before walking on top of me, his legs on each side. He then lowered his body, so he was covering me using his tail, legs, and arms. If I weren't in my current situation, I would've thought he was protecting something or just laying weirdly.

"Levi, I don't think this is what I meant," I tried patting his chest but my hands were by my sides, and his legs were holding them down. Surprisingly his weight on me wasn't enough to hurt me or constrict my air, but enough to make me unable to move.

He made gurgling noises again and just laid his head on the ground up my head and cuddled closer to me. This is going to be a long day.

"Woah, you look like a mess!" Damon laughs at me as we talked through Facetime.

"Let's just say some dino was too clingy," I say rolling my eyes. After managing to get out from under Levi with much struggle and patience, I called my brother just as I was walking back into my room.

"What happened?" He asked between his laughs.

"You know I can't tell you the details but let's just say he wanted to cuddle and I say yes, but instead of laying his head on my belly like he usually did he laid on top of me. I got all dirty because of it," I wrinkled my nose to make a funny face and make my brother laugh.

"Oh poor you. Getting to play with your dinosaur while I have to file paperwork and make boring ass projects," He says in a mocking and whiny voice towards the end.

"Yeah, poor me," I chuckle.

"Speaking of paperwork I have to do some more before I go to sleep," He makes a small pout and gives me a sheepishly smile. "Bye sis, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"I'll talk to you later too. I love you."

"I love you too," He smiles and hangs up. I throw my phone on my bed and strip out of my clothes, dumping them together with my other dirty laundry. Inside my room, there was a laundry machine, and I would clean my clothes every five days.

"That critter had dirt inside my clothes. What am I going to do with him," I shake my head and chuckle. He is a bit smaller than a Utahraptor, but he acts like a big dog, horse, I don't know.

After a very nice warm shower, I grab some nice night out clothes; just some blue ripped jeans, a white shoulderless shirt, and sandals. Instead of spending my night on my bed eating pizza from room delivery, I wanted to go eat in one of the restaurants, also because Owen invited me together with Barry.

"Very nice to see you this afternoon," Owen smiles and pulls my chair for me to sit.

"Such a gentleman," I smile teasingly. "I never knew you had that in you," Barry laughs and pats Owen's back. "So how are the Raptors? Any progress?" I say taking a bite of the bread that was served.

"Everything is fine. They are healthy and running around like loose screws, but they are very smart," Barry says taking a sip of beer. "Owen is still working on getting them to stop running after the pig, look at him, receive the reward, and leave when he makes the signal."

"Oh, that's cool. Is there still a long way to go?" I ask. I mean it's cool, but I've made much more progress with Levi.

"I think so, but we will get there someday," Owen says.

"Excuse me," A waiter comes to us. "Have you decided what you wanted?" He asked holding a small screen in his hands.

"I'll like some skirt steak with golden garlic butter, and some water with ice please," I say smiling. I'm so hungry I might just grab the plate with food with the people next to us. Yeah, that's a good idea.

"I take the beef with bacon and potatoes," Owen says putting the menu down.

"And I'll have the burger of the day and more beer," The waiter nods and walks away. About twenty minutes later he comes back with our foods, and I almost jump on him since he was taking too long to serve it.

"Wow Beast, someone is hungry," I glare at Owen as I took a bite of the delicious meat.

"Got a problem with that?" I ask sassily after I swallowed the food. "It's just so good and the last time I ate was at lunch. Let a girl eat alone," I mutter the last part.

"So fiesty. You never change," Owen chuckles.

----------

Very short chapter but in compensation, you got two chapters in less than one day.

Not much happened, other than Levi being all funny and cuddly.

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Thanks for the support and the requests for more chapters. For some people, it may be annoying but I like it since it shows that people are really liking the story and want more.

What is your favorite book or book series? Mine is Incarnate Trilogy, a very interesting story. I recommend you to read it.

Hope you guys enjoyed it. 

Please don't forget to vote and comment on what you thought and 'see' you next chapter.

Jan 13, 2019