26 🦖

I woke up feeling warmer than when I fell asleep. My eyes opened with lots of struggle to see a big white mass in front of me, more like around me. I stretched my hand to touch it and felt that it was scaly. Levi. I could then hear his loud, calm breathing over me as he slept.

His arms were around me and under his head, trapping me. There was a small gap between his arm and head where I could see the water and where he previously was. It was a small distance compared to his size, but because of his injuries, it was quite far.

I grabbed the phone by my side and saw it was four in the morning; I slept for the whole of yesterday's afternoon. A sigh left my lips as I didn't saw a way out instead of waking him up, even though he must be exhausted.

"Levi, wake up," I pet under his neck as I call for him. He shifts and lets out a whiny groan but doesn't wake up. "I need to pee, wake up, Levi," I try once again but nothing happens. A plan forms in my head, and I'm ready to act it out. "Ouch, mommy's hurt, my belly hurts too much, ouch," I fake cry and curl up.

As expected he rose his head as quickly as he could and looked down at me as he whined. What a whiny baby. I laugh in my mind but continue my act. His clawed hand gently grab my shirt and pull me further from him so he can have a better look.

His nose pressed against me as he smelled me for anything bad. You'll be surprised to know dogs can smell when your blood pressure lowers or rises, and an animal like Levi could smell much more.

"Oh, I think I'm getting better. I think I'm good now," I pat his nose and smile at him. He stops his sniffling and pulls me back under him. "Levi, no! I really do need to pee," He stops and reluctantly lets me go.

As I stood up and looked over his wounds, I noticed they were pretty much healed, which surprised me, a lot. I walked around him and went inside the room and into a bathroom to relieve myself. I came back and saw Levi drinking the water then making puke noises with nothing coming out.

"That's saltwater dummy," I chuckle as I walk over. He stood his full height and stared at me then back to the water when there was a loud splash. The Mosasaur had its head out of the water and was looking at us.

I was a bit scared of it. It was almost five times bigger than Levi and possibly more dangerous because of its habitat. Levi stepped into the ramp and sniffed the Mosasaur. I stepped closer but not in the water.

"Is he your friend now?" I asked behind Levi. He looked back at me and nodded before turning back and growling back at the probably confused Mosasaur. "No need to be mean," I shake my head at his protective stance. "I think I know how to get you out."

I managed to get Levi to swim after being certain the Mosasaur would eat him. I walked out from the dome and corridor and back to where he pulled into the water. It took around two minutes, but Levi came out of the water with the Mosasaur behind him.

He shook his body to get rid of the excess water then looked down at me. I smiled seeing that the gauzes fell off of him, but there was no blood. Benefits of being a dinosaur, I supposed.

"Let's go buddy, we need to get our stuff back in my room," I waved him to follow me. He almost walked right over me as he surveyed the area for any dinosaur, mostly for the Raptor and T-Rex. "It's okay, boy; we're safe now. You're healed and rested, so I think we are okay," He made a gurgling sound in response and continued to lookout.

It was quite a long walk, but I didn't find any vehicle to take me there faster while Levi followed me, so I stuck to walking. Even if I was tired, I didn't want Levi to carry me, even if I felt like a feather on him. There was a chance for him to run off, and I'm not fond of falling six meters from the ground.