3 🦖

I looked at the trees in front of me in shock. I was stuck, my arm and head inside the caged with four Velociraptors, one of which just licked me. My eyes almost fell out of their sockets at this. I could hear Blue making a weird sound as he licked me, almost like a purr of sorts.

"Umm, can you stop. If someone sees us, they will freak out like I am freaking out right now," I say in a panicked voice. If Owen comes here and sees me like this, as if Blue was going to eat me, he would never let me ten meters close to the enclosure.

Blue cocked his head to the side and puffed out air, making my hair go up. He then chirped and started pushing my shoulder with his snout. After a few nudges and pushes, I was free, falling onto the dirt on my butt.

"Ouch, this is going to leave a mark," I murmur to myself, stand up, and cleaned my butt. "Thanks, Blue," I said to the Raptor warily. He chirped before running off as if nothing happened.

"Oh, you are still here, Bella, good," I hear Owen speak behind me.

"Yeah, well, you know me, love dinosaurs so, I stayed, here, watching them," Awkward.

"Well anyway I came to take you back to the main park, it's getting late, and I don't think you know your way," I looked to the sky and saw the sun had already set, but there was still some light.

"True, true, I only arrived today," I nodded and walked over to his jeep. "Thank you again for letting me see the Raptors. You don't know how much that meant to me," I say after I step out of the car once Owen dropped me off at the place he found me.

"No problem. Whenever you are free, you can come and visit me," He waved and drove off. I sigh, then look around; the place was almost deserted. Obviously, people at this time are probably eating dinner or sleeping. There were couples here, a kid there, but excluding them, there was basically no one.

I took this opportunity to walk around more freely without bumping into sweaty people. All the stores and restaurants were closed, as well as the dino attractions. I didn't mind because thankfully, I wasn't hungry yet. But I did remember one thing that I could spend some time on.

I looked around the park for a door to the place I really wanted to go right now.

Mosasaurus Feeding Entrance: Employers Only.

Found you. I know I might get in trouble, but if I don't touch or break anything, I think I'm good.

The door wasn't even locked – to my surprise – so I got inside the corridors with ease. There was a thick glass wall that separates the passage to the enclosure the Mosasaurus was in. This way, the staff could have a look at the pool from afar. I wish it were here right now so I could look at it, but the enclosure was enormous, so my chances were slim.

I walked up the stairs and got inside some sort of large chamber. It looked like they would bring the dinosaur here and maybe take care of it. Like tranquilize and take care of its injuries. Inside the chamber, there a deep pool of saltwater, about ten meters wide, and I don't know how deep.

I looked over the pool and noticed that it was connected to the much bigger, exterior one, so I needed to be careful. My eyes wandered around the cave, looking for anything that would pique my interest. There were some turned off panels, medical kits, lots and lots of buttons, and some big signs telling not to get close to the water and stuff.

My eyes went back to the water and saw a long ramp that ended after a meter or so. Being the curious and sometimes stupid self, I walked closer, taking a few steps into the water and getting my shoes wet. Good job on getting your socks wet. I scolded myself. I have never sinned this badly.