1

Brynn Harris-

"Dad! Please, no! I swear I didn't steal them!" I screamed to my father, tears threatening to flow from my eyes.

"Bitch! If it wasn't me, then it had to be you! Your the only other fucking one in the house!"

I let my tears flow from my eyes as his large hand hit my left cheek, and I fell to the floor in pain. A burning sensation then starts in my cheeks, when starts kicking me in my stomach, the pain overwhelming my body.

"Daddy please stop! I didn't take them!" I whined, causing him to kick one last time, even harder.

"You're worthless piece of shit." He mumbled as he walked into the kitchen.

I got up, wincing at the pain in my stomach and in my reddened cheek. I crawl up the stairs as fast as I possibly could, the pain sending a bolt through my entire body.

When I finally reach my room, I stand up and lock the door behind me, and went sit on my bed. One I had plopped on my bed, I realized it wasn't the smartest idea with the pain. This is all he does, loses important stuff that belongs to him, and then blames it on me. I start to cry, thinking of how I need to get out of this terrible place that I call a home.

It could be so difficult, trying to get out of here. But I will do it someday, and soon. I will run away from my asshole of a father, and get away from the bullies at school. I need to get away from very thing and everyone, except for Corinne.

I finally snapped out of my thoughts when I hear my dad yell for me. What the fuck does he want now?

"Brynn get your fucking ass back down here!" I heard my father call from downstairs, once again.

I run down the stairs so fast, too fast, trying to get to him as quick as I possibly can. I don't want to get beat again for being late.

I end up tripping down the stairs, falling on my face. I knew I was going to get some type of punishment for not being with my father at his commands, and I was terrified.

I finally get up off of the floor after about 5 minutes and rush to my father, who was in the large living room in the basement.

"Where the fuck were you bitch? I've been calling you for five minutes!" He screams at me, his face turning bright red and a couple veins popping out on his forehead.

"You're the worst daughter and can't be fucking fixed! Die in hell bitch." I was lost for words, his voice scaring the shit out of me, and with that, I ran up to my room as quickly as possible and locked my door.

When my mom was here, he was a loving father. He would never do anything, not even hurt a fly. I don't know what happened to him, though.

My mother had breast cancer, and after fighting strongly for 2 years, the cancer killed her.

I had never been so depressed in my entire life. My mom was my world. She helped me deal with the bullies, and made me feel safe.

I crave for love and attention that I used to have.

-

Hey guys!
I'm Jill, and I apologize that  this chapter is short. They will get longer I promise!

edit 8/29/15- bare with me for the first few chapters. My vocabulary gets better and the chapters get longer.

Bye beauties💕