18

Kian Lawley-

|I turn around, and push open the door. When I walk inside, im surprised by what I see.|

Brynn is laying on the bed, with a male nurse on top of her, and they are having a major makeout session.

They obviously didn't notice me walk through the door, so they continued with what they were doing.

I interrupted them with a deep sound, not knowing that I could make a sound like that. But it sure did get their attention.

The nurse hopped off of Brynn in an instant, and Brynn looked devastated from the loss of contact.

In a matter of a few seconds, the nurse is out the door, and Brynn is looking me dead in the eye.

I am not aware of if she knows me yet, but her glare is strong, and if looks could kill, I'd be dead.

"Do you remember me?" I asked confident. After seeing what I had just saw, nothing mattered anymore. I just need answers at this point.

"Yeah, dipshit." She spat. Her words came out nasty, but the girl I knew before was nothing like this.

"Why the name calling?" I understand that I just barged in here, but there is no reason for her to be treating me
the way she is. It's un-called for.

"Because you just fucking stomped on in here like an asshole and ruined everything." She looked away, her face turning red.

"Excuse me? You're here for a reason Brynn. You're lucky to be living right now. I don't think making out with some guy is going to make you better. Not only that, but you forgot about your best friend. You kicked her out of here like she was a piece of garbage. She doesn't deserve that, and you don't deserve to lose as good of a friend as her." The words spilled out of my mouth; and I knew once I started talking there was no way I could hold anything in. It all just blurted out.

She didn't respond; she only looked down at her hands like my words took a big impact on her.

I feel kind of bad for saying all of that to her, but it was needed to be said.

She finally looked back up at me, and her eyes glistened. There was tears threatening to escape her beautiful eyes.

When they did spill out of her eyes, I walked over to her and wiped them of her read stained cheeks.

"I didn't know her. I don't remember her. It's not my fault. You have no idea how bad I felt for kicking her out for that." She stopped and took a deep breath.

"As much as I wanted to remember her Kian, I just couldn't. I don't even remember why I'm here." She took her attention back to her hands, not bothering to look back up at me.

I gave her a small hug, not for being straight up with her, but accusing her of doing something she didn't mean to do.

I need to comfort her like I did Corinne.

Corinne Miller-

I sat in the chair outside of Brynn's room, my mind clouded with my own thoughts.

I was sitting there for a good ten minutes when a beautiful girl that was about my age sat next to me.

She was hysterically crying, with her head in her hands, her elbows placed on her knees.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I say, not trying to intrude into the girls personal space, but enough to know how to help her.

"One of my best friends just died." Her words came out slow, and they hit me with sadness.

"Im sorry. Would you like to talk
about it?"

"It's a very long story. It wouldn't make sense unless I told you from the beginning." She was still crying, but managed to get the words out of her mouth.

"It's okay. I've got time. But first I need to know your name." I smiled at her, trying to lighten the mood.
She weakly smiled, and answered saying her name was Ally.

I didn't want her to think that I didn't care for her, so I asked her to tell me
about her family, and dreams too. She agreed, and started to tell her story.

It all started from the day where the incident had happened.