42

Brynn Harris-

My idea hadn't been the smartest, but what else could I possibly do? I couldn't locate my body in any of the rooms, it's like I disappeared. After being frustrated for what seems like forever, I look towards the bright light once again. The little girl had gone in there, and she seemed perfectly happy.

I had figured out what it was, and I knew my mother would be there. There are literally no words to describe how much I miss her. I miss her hugs, her laugh, and everything about her.

If I had crossed into the light, I would be able to see her again. But, on the other hand, I don't want to leave Kian, Corinne, and all of my friends behind.

It was an extremely hard decision, but something was telling me that I wasn't supposed to stay here. I needed to cross over to be with my mother. However, my heart aches knowing that I wasn't able to say goodbye to everyone else. I hope that someday they can forgive me for this, as I am making the best decision for myself.

I take a deep breath, and look one more time behind me at the place of my death. I then take the small step into the light, as I am greeted my mother and grandparents, along with the little girl that crossed over not too long ago.

Kian Lawley-

"Friends of Bryn Harris?" Doctor Edelman comes into the waiting room, greeting us. I stood up, waiting to hear the news he had in store for us.

"There is some very important news, may I only speak with her two closest friends?" Corinne and I looked at each other, along with the friend of the guys. They nodded, allowing us to go speak to Dr. Edelman alone.

He brought us to a different room, opposite of the waiting room. "I don't know how to tell you guys this," he paused, and I had an idea of what he was going to say. I didn't want it to be true, and my eyes started watering up for the news that was about to come, "Brynn didn't make it. She died peacefully in her coma, with no sign of discomfort." Dr. Edelman looked down, as it was very difficult to tell us this news.

"No, this can't be true!" Corinne yelled, tears flowing down her face like a waterfall. She was shaking terribly as well, and she looked extremely ill. "Miss, I wish it wasn't. We did all we could, and I'm sorry that it ended up this way. " He said, and walked off.

"No!" Corinne was screaming, and we were both completely sobbing at this point. She quickly turned around, and started hugging me tightly.

Our worst fears came our reality, and I had no idea of how we were going to manage. She was my everything, and I've only known her for awhile.

On the other hand, Corinne has known Brynn her entire life, and she was her only friend. "I have to go. I can't be here right now." Corinne said, and stormed off into the elevator, without being seen by the others.

I decide that I should tell the others of Brynn's passing, but I had no idea how they would take it. All of us loved her sincerely, and I don't see how she could just leave us like this.

As I walk up to the guys, they all stood up. They probably noticed my crying, and tear stained cheeks, as their faces dropped. "Guys," I paused to take a breath, "she didn't make it." I put my head down, too embarrassed to see me in this state.

They all start crying, griping their hair in their hands, and pulling. Her death had hit all of us hard, and there is no telling how we will ever be happy again.

We did all we possibly could for her, and I fell in love with her, and now she is just gone. My life will never be the same, as she was my soulmate.

-
There is a sequal to this book!
"Desire" Should be up by May 25th!

thank you for all your support throughout this book!

love you all.