Shot 20

3 months later.

Gauri was back to living her normal lifestyle. However the trauma of that incident was still on her mind. She couldn't forget it much. Gauri was still working in Omkara's office, and their relationship was definitely brewing.

Omkara liked Gauri still now and was finding chances to propose her. He tried to convey his feelings to Gauri but his mind always stopped him.

On the other hand Shivika were in a healthy relationship. They loved each other and had married each other.

Present day.

Omkara was in his house. Gauri was with her sister in the Oberoi mansion as well. Omkara was carrying a carton of paints to his room, while Gauri was speaking on her phone to her friend.

Gauri was so engrossed in talking that she didn't see Omkara coming and bumped into him. Their bodies brushed against each other.

Gauri: oh! I'm so sorry.(blushing)

Omkara: it's okay.(smirking)

Gauri felt shy and quickly cut the call. She was blushing too much. She didn't know how to control the flood of her emotions. She thus ran up to the terrace. Heat was radiating from her cheeks making her pale cheeks red. This was an emotion she had never felt before.

It was raining outside. She went to the terrace and got wet. The clothes too got wet and stuck to her body, exposing her curves. Omkara too ran after her. It reminded them of their first meeting. They met in the rain itself. When he hated the rains and she loved it. Well she still loves it. And the good thing is that he loves rains too, because it gave him his Gauri.

Gauri like a child, closed her eyes and was swirling all around and enjoying all the rain drops falling on her face. Omkara continued to adore her.

Main taa tere naal hi rehna ji
Har gham sang tere sehna ji

Main taa tere naal hi rehna ji
Har gham sang tere sehna ji
Jo jag se kaha na jaaye woh
Mujhko bas tujhse kehna ji

Sohna sohna itna bhi kaise tu sohna
Tere ishq mein jogi hona
Mainu jogi hona

She was enjoying the rain, when a strong arm pulled her to his chest. Her back faced his chest, and his breath fanned her neck, giving her erotic sensations.

Gauri: Omkara ji.....

Omkara (whispering huskily) : Kaise pata ki mai hi hun.( how do you know its me?)

Gauri: Ab toh mujhe aapki aahat bhi samajh aati hai....(I can now feel your mere presence  too)

Omkara: Gauri..... Kya tum bhi mere liye wahi feel karti ho Jo mai karta hu?(Gauri.... Do we nurture the same feelings for each other?)

Gauri: Ummm....

Omkara slowly turned her forward and asked her.

Omkara : Gauri mai tumse ek sawaal poochunga jawab sirf ha ya  na mein dena..... Kya tum mujhse shaadi karogi?( Gauri I'll ask you a simple question. Answer  either in yes or no. Will you marry me?)

Gauri: Ha...(Yes...)

Omkara's eyes grew big in excitement. Gauri just realised what she said. In order to cover up her embarcadero, she said:

Gauri: Shaadi... Lekin Omkara ji.... Mai aapse shaadi kaise kar sakti hu.... Meri wajah se aapki life kharaab ho jayegi.... Aur abhi humare Haalat bhi theek nahi hai.... Mujhe pata nahi ki uss hadse ke baad mai ready hu bhi ya nahi.. (Marriage... But Omkara ji how can I marry you? Your life will be ruined if you marry me. Moreover our situation is such.... I don't think I'm ready... Specially after that incident)

The intensity of the torrential downpour increased and  washed their bodies. Gauri's clothes cling Ed tightly to her body, making it a little transparent.

Omkara (cupping her face) : Aisa kuch nahi hoga.... Tum Humesha mera pride rahogi. Aur rahi baat abhi ke halaaton ki, toh agar hum Haalat kay badalne ka intazaar karte rahe toh humari poori zindagi beet jayega, par humari shaadi nahi hogi.... Please Gauri... Kya tum mujhse shaadi karogi?(nothing as such will happen.... You shall always be my pride. And as for the circumstances.. If we wait for them to change, we'll become old, but we won't get married.... Please Gauri... Will you marry me?)

Gauri: Ha... Par soch lijiye.... Kya saari zindagi, meri jaisi Gundi ko sehan kar payenge? (Yeah... But do consider this.... Will you be able to tolerate this hooligan for the rest of your life?)

Omkara: Shauk se..... Mai iss Gundi ko meri rani banakar rakhunga...... Mere sapno ki rani. (Yes, I do. I'll keep this hooligan as my queen. My queen of dreams)

Gauri: Aur jab mein pregnant hounding aapke bacche k saath tab aap mere nakhre sehan kar payenge??( And when I become pregnant with your child will you be able to handle my tantrums?)

Omkara's face turned beet red... He was kind of excited on that thought.

Omkara : Tumhara har khwaab poora karunga mai woh bhi Shauk se.(Yes I do. I'll fulfill all your demands.)

Gauri: phir theek hai.... Rishta manor hai.... Bas meri ek hi shart hai....(Fine. I accept your proposal. Only one last condition)

Omkara: Abhi bhi shartein hai? (Still more conditions?)

Gauri: Bilkul! Him shaadi Karenge lekin do mahine baad... (Yes! We'll get married. But after 2 months)

Omkara: kyun????? (Why?????)

Gauri( pulling him close by his collar) : Kyunki Mr Oberoi... Mujhe pehle aapki company mein internship puri karni hai, mere career plans hai na, aage company ki help karne ke liye... You see..... (Because Mr Oberoi... I have to first complete my internship on your company, then I have further career plans, I have to help the company.... You see.....)

Omkara : Hmm.... I see😏

Slowly they hugged each other tightly as if their life depended on it. Surely they were made for each other...

The scene shifted to 2 months later.
Omkara and Gauri were seen sitting on the wedding dias, and the priest, chanting the prayers. The priest told them to get up for the nuptial rounds. Before Gauri put her foot ahead, she felt a strong tug, and the next moment she was in the arms of the most desired man on Earth. They had a very very intense eyelock, flooding with different emotions. They were a couple made in heaven. Finally, Omkara tied the nuptial necklace around her neck and filled her  hairline with vermillion, thus the priest finally declared them husband and wife.

Gauri: Omkara ji... Humari kahani toh poori ho gayi.... (Omkara ji... Our story is now officially over
)

Omkara: ha Gauri .... Humein toh Humari Pyaar ki Manzil mil gayi.... Aur aapko? (Yes Gauri. We got our Love's destination...... And you?)

Saying do the screen blurs.

______________________________________

It's probably the most haphazard ending you've ever seen, but that's my style. I took a little sequence from yesterday's episode and I did modify a little.

Do tell me in the comments how you like it. If you loved it then you know the drill: vote, comment and share.

Share my book as much as possible so that many people can witness Rikara's pyaar ki Manzil.

I'll leave Wattpad again after two days so if you've anything to tell me, please do that soon.

Lastly, love ya! XOXO  ❤️ 😘

Target : 100+ votes
10+ comments.

Love, love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Okay no proofread. Pardon any errors. Gonna update subtitles tomorrow.

Finally signing off.
~SREETAMA