Shot 9

Anika prepares a disaster for Omkara. Omkara sits to eat when the land lady enters.

Land lady: Logo ko dosa khilane ke paise hai.... But kiraya dene ke paise nahi hai.... Bheekmange......

Omkara is very angry on the land lady.

Omkara: Kitne paise hai aapke?

Gauri: Nahi Omkara ji...

Omkara: Gauri ruko(turning to the land lady) Ha.... Kitna hua hai aapka kiraya?

Land lady: Kaun ho tum Jo tumhe inki itni fikar hai?

Omkara: Mai Jo koi bhi hun usse aapka koi lena dena nahi... Amount boliye......

Landlady: 25000.

Omkara writes a cheque of 25000 and throws it on the face of the land lady.

Omkara: Doosre din inko tang karne mat aa jana.

The land lady storms away. Anika turns towards Omkara.

Anika: Omkara aapko yeh sab karne ki zaroorat nahi thi.

Omkara: Nahi di..... Aapko apna di mana hai toh bhai hone ka farz toh nibhane dijiye.....

Anika let's a smile.

Gauri's POV:
Kitne acche hai Omkara ji.... Kuch kahe bina hi in honey humari problem suljha di.... Thank you so much Omkara ji.

The screen is fixed on their three smiling faces and the screen fades away....

The next day:
In Omkara's office:

Omkara is going through some files while Gauri is staring at him, lovingly. When she accidentally met his gaze, she pretended to do some work. Gauri was preparing Omkara's to do list when a girl entered in a mini skirt.  That girl neared Omkara and swirled her fingers around his face..

Gauri's POV:
Yeh chiraiyya kitni chant hai.... Omkara ji se kaise chipak rahi hai.... Dur hat Omkara ji se tu.....

Omkara could sense Gauri's anger and gave in to the acting.

Omkara: Ridhz tum yaha?

Riddhi: Woh omie mujhe kuch kaam tha.....

Omkara: Kya kaam tha??

Riddhi(seductively) : Woh....

Gauri couldn't control it any more. She could not admit but she liked Omkara.  Gauri came out of her cabin....

Gauri: Ahem.... Ahem...... Sir....

Riddhi: Oh my God! What's your problem you LS girl?

Omkara fumed in anger. He wanted to slap Riddhi hard but she wanted to see jealous Ri.

Omkara: leave it Ridhz..... Gauri bolo.....

Gauri: Omkara SIR apka to do list taiyaar hai. Uske mutabik aapko abhi ek meeting attend karni hai. Please jaldi chaliye we don't have much time.....

Riddhi: But hum dono baat kar rahe the......

Omkara: it's okay Ridhz. We'll talk later.

Omkara shoots a flying kiss at riddhi which she catches at an instance. Gauri's eyes dilate like saucers. She was deeply hurt by this.

Omkara: Chale?

Gauri stormed off towards the meeting room not looking at him even once.

Omkara's POV:
Toh yeh trick kaam kar raha hai.... Jealous Ri saamne aa hi gayi.....

Gauri stormed into the meeting room. Omkara came behind her like her  pet. No one had ever seen Omkara being so loyal to someone. It was surprising.
The meeting was going really well. Gauri was fuming in anger. Instead of concentrating on the meeting, Omkara had his gaze on Gauri.

Gauri was sitting opposite to Omkara beside another man. He had sharp features and had a handsome smile adorned on his face. The man was extremely cute. His name was Rohan. He was working in this office since two years. Gauri's pen fell down. Both Gauri and Rohan bent down to pick the pen up and they had a head bang.

Gauri: Oww....

Rohan: I'm sorry. You okay??

Gauri: Yeah.

Rohan(forwarding his hand) : Rohan

Gauri(forwarding his hand) : Gauri....

Omkara witnessed the entire event. He was angry. It was clear from his facial expression. He wish he could slap Rohan for touching Gauri. Suddenly,
The meeting was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Omkara: Who's there?

Clerk: Sir aapka phone aya hai....

Omkara: Theek hai. (to the clients) give me a second.

The clerk hands over the land line to Omkara.

Omkara: Hello?

Voice: Tumne theek nahi kiya Omkara....

Omkara at once understood that it was Mr Sinha.

Omkara: How dard you call.... (realising the clients are still inside) Guys it's an important call please leave....

The clients leave. Gauri was about to leave when Omkara held her wrist tightly and pulled her in his arms.

Gauri: Kya kar rahe hai aap.

Omkara(continuing to speak to the speaker) : how dare you call here.

Voice: Bahut galat kiya tumne.... I will sue you.....

Omkara: tere jaise bahut dekhe hai maine Sinha.....

Gauri was scared after hearing Sinha's name. She tightly clenched Omkara's shirt.

Mr Sinha: agar maine tumhari company band na kara di toh dekh lena.....

Omkara: Aarey pehle khud toh pairon par khada hona seekh Le!!

Mr Sinha: Tujhe aur Teri us PA ka toh mein kaam tamam kar dunga......

Omkara(angry) : Dare you touch my Gauri!!!! Mein tujhe zinda nahi chodunga.

Sinha: Tch Tch.......

Saying so he keeps the phone down.

Gauri(with tear filled eyes looks up at Omkara) : Omkara ji......

Omkara: Shhhhh... Shhhhh.... Kuch nahi hua hai...... Asoon poch lo. Be normal. Hum yeh sab kal discuss karenge...... Okay?

Gauri: hmm...

Gauri wipes her face with Omkara's handkerchief.
They continue with their respective jobs.

What will happen next? What will Sinha do? Will Rikara ever be able to express their feelings? Keep reading to know more....
_____________________________

Done with this chappy. I'm sorry for the late update.... Actually so many plots are there in my mind, it takes time to write. And the lazy person I am I'm always too devastated to write. Forgive me...

I know my English is very substandard. Pardon me. I'll be adding the subtitles later. Also pardon any errors. No proofread.

If you'll liked the chappy then you know the drill-vote, comment and share. Lastly, love ya! XOXO 😘❤️
Target:
25 votes
5 comments.
Love, love❤️❤️