Shot 3

Gauri knocked the cabin door.

Gauri: Omkara ji....

Omkara: Ahem... Ahem Ms Gauri. Mein aapka relative nahi hun aur please call me Sir when in office.(Ahem... Ahem Ms Gauri. I'm not your relative. Please call me sir when in office)

Gauri: Okay SIR.

She stressed on the word Sir. She was clearly irritated by Omkara now. Omkara was enjoying her annoyance.

Omkara's POV:
Kaash har ladki tumhari jaisi hoti Gauri.... Par nahi.... Kuch ladkiyan toh.....
(I wish all the girls were like you Gauri..... But no... Some girls are.....)

He scrunched his nose in disgust on her thought. But instantly faked a smile.

Omkara: Miss Gauri aapka ek chota sa cabin hai, mere cabin ke andar. Wo raha! (points towards a glass door attached to his cabin.) saare facilities hai Oberois ke office mein. Tumhe koi problem nahi hogi Jaan.
(Miss Gauri you have a small cabin attached to mine's. There it is{points towards a glass door attached to his cabin.} All the facilities are there in Oberoi office. You won't have any problem sweetheart....)

Gauri: Kya??(What???)

Omkara: I mean.. Gauri.....

Omkara was saved from the embarrassing situation by a knock on the door. He mentally thanked Lord the all mighty.

Omkara: Who's there?

Ria: Sir woh Mr Sinha aapka wait kar rahe hai... (Sir, actually Mr Sinha is waiting for you)

Omkara: Ha hum aa rahe hai... (Yes we're coming)

Omkara thanked Ria mentally. Taking a few files with them Rikara left towards the meeting room.

Omkara: Good afternoon Mr Sinha.

Mr Sinha: Good Afternoon Mr Oberoi.

Omkara was followed by Gauri. Gauri as beautiful as she is, looked even more cute when tired. She had done her hair in a braid and locks were falling on her temples.  Mr Sinha could not keep his eyes off her. He had this sly smirk on his face. Omkara didn't like Mr Sinha's  behavior. He motioned Gauri to take a seat beside him. Unfortunately Gauri sat beside his chair but opposite to Mr Sinha. In the first hour of the meeting Omkara was explaining the deal. Gauri could feel a wet sock on her leg all the while but ignored it thinking it to be some hallucination. In the next hour Omkara told Gauri to show the presentation.

Omkara: Gauri aap sab ko presentation dikhayegi aur explain karegi.. (Gauri will  explain the presentation to you all)

Gauri was wearing a backless and sleeveless suit. As she got up one of her bra straps slid out. While she was explaining the entire preparation, Mr Sinha was looking at her with his dirty eyes . Gauri felt bad. It was her first day at work and the encounter with such scoundrels on the first day itself! Omkara motioned her to slid   the strap in. She did so and continued explaining the presentation. After a few minutes the meeting was over. At the end Mr Sinha proposed a dinner with Omkara and Gauri at his farm house.

Mr Sinha: Mr Oberoi presentation toh bahut accha tha. Presentation dene waali bhi. Jokes apart. We are quite interested in this deal and invite you  for a dinner on my farm house.
(Mr Oberoi. The presentation was excellent and the presenter too was amazing. Jokes apart. We are quite interested in this deal and invite you  for a dinner on my farm house.)

Omkara gladly accepted the offer. Gauri wanted to retort but could not. She did not want any new enemies..

Gauri's first day at work was officially over now. Gauri came out of the office building and was waiting for a rickshaw.
Omkara came in his XUV with an open sun roof. He blowed the horn and said.

Omkara: Lift anyone??

Gauri: No thank you Omkara Sir...

Omkara: Gauri.... Don't be a spoilt sport. Also I'm Omkara Sir only in office. Now you  can call me Omkara ji....

Gauri(mentally) : UGHHHH!!! He's just impossible.

Gauri ignored him and went walking. She reached a totally dark street. Not a soul was there.

Gauri: Mujhe Omkara ji ki baat maan leni chahiye thi.... Pata nahi kya jagah hai yeh? Koi dikhaai bhi nahi de raha hai... (I should've heard Omkara ji's warnings. Don't know which place it is? I can't even see anyone)

She was walking aimlessly when she saw two shadows hovering on her. Gauri was about to scream when one of them held her tightly. Another snatched her bag away. Gauri tried to shout but couldn't. Suddenly out if nowhere Omkara emerged in his car. The two boys ran away in fear and threw away Gauri's bag.
Gauri picked up her bag and managed her dishevelled hair. She was walking away when Omkara again honked.

Omkara: Dekho Gauri meri baat mano. Zid mat karo. Bahut raat ho gayi hai. Mein tumhe drop kar deta hun.
(See Gauri. Listen to me. Don't be so adamant. It's quite late. I'll drop you home)

Gauri quietly went upto the car and sat on the seat beside the driver's.  A smile crept on Omkara's face.
Omkara was slowly driving and caressing her features.

Omkara's POV:
iski aankhen kitni sundar hai!!! Haye. Naak kitni lambi hai. Tum itni khoobsurat kyun ho Gauri? (Your eyes are so marvellous. You nose is so properly sculpted. Why are you so beautiful Gauri?)

Gauri: Omkara ji meri taraf na dekhkar Road ki taraf dekhiye.... (Omkara ji it would be better if you concentrated on the road rather than concentrating on me)

Omkara came out of his trance. He started driving more carefully. He drove the car through the road where they had their first clash. Omkara blushed profusely. Gauri slammed her head. Finally they reached the Trivedi chawl. Gauri gets down of the car.

Gauri(smiling) : Thank you for lift Omkara ji...

Omkara: you're welcome ja..... Gauri.....

Gauri left and enters the chawl.

Omkara's, POV:

Om agar uske Dil mein tere liye koi bhi, kaisi bhi feelings hai toh woh mudegi. Mud.... Mud..... Mud....
(Om if there's any feeling in her heart for you then she'll turn. Turn.... Turn.... Turnnn...)

Gauri didn't turn back. Devastated he was about to start the car and turn back when he saw Gauri take two steps back and waving at him.

Omkara (mentally) :YAAASSS!!!!

Happily he turns on the engine and heads towards his Om.

Gauri's POV:
Omkara ji itne bhi Bude nahi hai... Bas thoda straight forward hai. Offo Gauri. Unke baare mein zyaada sochna band kar. Concentrate on your work(hits her head) (Omkara ji isn't that bad. He's just a little straight forward. Gosh Gauri.... Stop thinking about him. Concentrate on your work{hits her head})

This marks the first car ride of Rikara. Want to know what happens next? Keep reading.

Precap: The dinner with Mr Sinha.
_____________________________

So done with an update. As promised this was a compulsory update because of my late updates. I'll try my best and update regularly.

No proofread.

If you liked the chappy then you know the drill: vote, comment and share.

Also thank you everyone for all the well wishes you gave me yesterday. I couldn't reply to anyone since I was studying. Love you all. Keep voting and keep supporting. Dil bole RIKARA!!!

Target:
20 votes
5 comments.
Love, love❤️❤️❤️❤️