Shot 15

The veneration went well.  Ru and Pri were enjoying the brewing romance between Shivika and Rikara. They still were planning on how to bring the two couples closer. At about 7'o'clock the Oberois left Gauri's house.

The next day:

Omkara was in his cabin looking at the details of a contract. Gauri entered the cabin

Gauri: Sir yeh files aapne check karne ke liye diye the. (Sir here are the files you asked me to check)

Omkara: Ohh. Rakh do. (Ohh. Keep it)

Gauri keeps the files on his table. She goes to Omkara and asks him.

Gauri: Sir woh.... Kya aap aaj mere saath lunch karna masand karenge?
(Sir actually.... Would you have lunch with me?)

Omkara:  Haan. Kyun nahi?( Yes. Why not?)

Omkara was more than happy to gear this. Saying so with a smile Gauri went away.
Gauri was moving about through the office corridors. She had left her hair down slightly messy. She had really subtle makeup. A little eye liner, a subtle contour and some lip balm. She was walking and exploring her office for the first Time . She had been always busy with her work and never got an opportunity to explore her office.

Gauri's POV:
Yeh office kitna bara hai. Mujhe pata hi nahi tha.( This office is so big. I did not even know)

Gauri was walking when a manly figure forcefully grabbed her from behind. The touch was very forceful. Gauri was struggling to free herself. The man lifted her up.

Gauri: Chodo humeinnn!!( Leave meeeee!!!!!)

Voice: Saari anokhi cheezon ka shauk hai mujhe. Tu kaun hoti hai mujhe rokne waali? Tere boss ko toh mai fakeer bana ke raastein par last dunga.( I'm the collector of all unusual things. Who are you to stop me? I'll bring your boss to the roads. I'll make sure he becomes a beggar)

Gauri: Omkara ji......

********

In the meeting room:
Omkara was talking to two of his clients when  he had an intuition that someone called his name. Omkara thought for a while and came to a conclusion that he was hallucinating. He finished his meeting and signed the deal with his colleagues.

**********

In the dark corridor where Gauri was struggling

Gauri: Omkara jiiiii.....

The man put a white handkerchief on her nose. Gauri was struggling in his grip. She lost the grip on her phone and it fell down and shattered into 3 parts. Her eyes almost popped out from the sockets. Struggling under his grip her vision faded. With tear brimmed eyes she passed out. In the process her silver earring fell down on the ground.

The man carried Gauri on his shoulders, holding her legs and went away.

*********

Omkara's cabin:

Omkara was pacing back and forth in his cabin. Riddhi entered his cabin.

Riddhi: Good morning Sir. Sir aaj office mein.... (Good morning Sir.... Sir today in the office....)

She almost got on top of Omkara. She wore a low neck shirt dress which made her breasts pop out of the clothing. Omkara was getting more irritated by the moment. Riddhi was speaking and occasionally brushing her body with Omkara's.

Omkara: Miss Mehrotra please thoda door rehkar baat kijiye. (Miss mehrotra I would prefer you standing away from me)

Riddhi: ab jab saath mein hi kaam karna hai toh faaslon se kya faayda?
(Now that we have to work together, why increase outreach distances?)