Shot 14

* I am updating it again because of the lack of votes and comments. If this is the case I'll not continue this book*

Another day:
Gauri was walking in the office corridors and moving towards Omkara's room. She stopped in front of the door with the nameplate of Omkara Singh Oberoi. Taking a deep breath she knocked at the door.

Omkara: Come in.

Gauri quietly opened the door and entered. Her breath hitched. She could smell a strong male deodorant in the room on which she was drooling. Controlling herself she went to Omkara.

Gauri: Si... Sir....

Omkara: Bolo Gauri.(Tell Gauri)

Gauri: Sir... Woh.... Mai.... Woh...(Sir... Actually..... I...... Actually......)

Omkara: Kya baat hai Gauri? Tum stammer kyun kar rahi ho?(What happened Gauri? Why are you stuttering?)

Gauri(looking into his eyes) : Sir iss Friday mere ghar mein ek pooja ho rahi hai, mere bhai sahil ke liye. Mujhe bahut accha lagega agar aapka poora pariwar ayega.(Sir this Friday I have a veneration in my house for my brother Sahil. I will be obliged if you attend the veneration with your entire family)

Saying so she let out the breath she was unknowingly holding. Omkara got up from his seat and came in front of her. Gauri's head was hung low. Omkara lifted her face up and looked into her eyes. He then carefully tucked a fringe back hind her ear. Then he whispered against her ear.

Omkara: Yeh kehne ke liye itna darr rahi thi? Mein aunga zaroor. Mere bhai-behen bhi ayenge. Don't worry.
(You were scared just to say this? Don't worry. I'll come. My siblings will accompany me as well)

Gauri: Thank you so much Sir.

Gauri was going out, Omkara went and sat on his seat. As Gauri was about to step out of the door Omkara called her.

Omkara : Gauri. Yeh kuch files hai..... Inhe Le jao(Gauri comes and takes the files) Aur ha agar koi help chahiye ho toh mujhe batana.(Gauri here are some files.... Take them.... {Gauri comes and takes the files} and yeah if you require any help then  ask me)

Smiling at each other, Gauri leaves.

The pooja day :

Gauri was busy in arranging all the items for the veneration. In the hustle and bustle she totally forgot that she had called the Oberois to attend the veneration.

In Oberoi mansion

Omkara was getting ready for the pooja. All his siblings were coming to the veneration. Initially Shivaay hesitating on attending, but on constant nagging by Omkara, he agreed.

Omkara kept his hair open, he wore a little transparent kurta and pajamas. He was brushing his hair when priyanka entered his room in a lehenga.

Priyanka: Bhaiyaa mein ready hoon..... (seeing him getting ready) kya baat hai bhaiyaa? Aaj kuch zyaada ready nahi ho rahe hai?(Brother I'm ready{seeing him getting ready} What's the matter brother? Aren't you getting ready a bit too much today?)

Omkara : Prinku.....

Prinyanka: Okay sorry! But kuch toh baat hai! The great business man Omkara Singh Oberoi apne colleague ke ghar ki pooja attend kar raha hai... Kuch toh baat hai.... (Okay Sorry! But there's something for sure! The great business man Omkara Singh Oberoi is attending a veneration that to in his PA's house.... Something's definitely fishy....)

Omkara: Priyanka koi baat nahi hai.... Baaki sab taiyaar hai na? (It's nothing like that.... Is everyone else ready?)

Priyanka: Ha bhaiyaa sab taiyaar hai! Waise aap sure hai na ki koi baat nahi hai..... (Yes brother everyone else is ready! BTW are you sure that nothings cooking?)

Omkara: Koi baat nahi hai. (Noooooo)

Priyanka leaves Omkara's room with some suspicion. Later they all gather in the main hall and go towards their car to go to Gauri's House for the veneration.

Gauri's House

Anika: Gauri phool lekar aa... (Gauri bring the flowers)

Gauri: Ha di..... (Yes sister!)

She brings a tray of flowers in her hands. She was bringing then to Anika when she tripped and the flowers flew up. She was about to fall when a strong manly grip held her back, which caused all the flowers to fall on them.  She directly looked into the eyes to meet a pair of familiar brown orbs. Yes it was Omkara, her boss.

Priyanka: Ahem... Ahemmm

Her fake cough brought them out of their moment. Gauri was really embarrassed. Priyanka forwarded her hand.

Priyanka: Hii. I'm Priyanka.. Omkara bhaiyaa ki behen. (Hii. I'm Priyanka.. Omkara brother's sister.)

Gauri: Gauri. Omkara ji ki PA. Priyanka tum baitho na. Kuch khaogi?
(I'm Gauri. Omkara ji's PA. Priyanka why don't you sit? Will you eat something?)

Priyanka: Nahi nahi Gauri!! Tum meri chinta mat karo... I'm fine. (NO no Gauri.... Don't worry about me. I'm fine)

Gauri: Okay. Mein chalti hoon. Kaam hai.... (okay. I'll take your leave I have some work)

Priyanka: Okay! (To Omkara)  Aap sure hai na ki koi baat nahi hai? (Okay{To Omkara} so you're sure that there's nothing coking between you two?)

Omkara: Priyankaa....

At that moment  chaachi entered the scene.

Chaachi(to Priyanka) : Beta tumne Gauri ko dekha kya? (Child did you see Gauri?)

Priyanka: Nahi chaachi.... But ha shaayad Om bhaiyaa ko pata hoga.
(NO chachi..... But brother Om must be knowing!)

Priyanka teasingly looks at Omkara. Omkara glares at her.

Omkara: Nahi chaachi mujhe kaise pata hoga... Hogi yahi kahi.(NO chachi! How will I know? She'll be somewhere!)

Chaachi: Accha theek hai.... Gauri.....(oh... Its okay! GAURIII....)

Priyanka: Gauri's in demand here huh!?

Omkara: Prinku tui itni badi bhi nahi ho gayi hai ki mera mazaak udaye....
(priyanka you didn't grow that big that you'll tease me!)

Priyanka: Itna toh hak hai na bhaiyaa.. Mujhe pata hai ki aap usse pasand karte ho. Aur Gauri bahut acchi ladki hai... Sab ek jaise nahi hote.. (I have this right ya! And I know that you've fallen for her. And Gauri is really a nice girl. Not everyone is the same.)

Priyanka's statement made Om recall about Ishana... His mood was ruined.

Priyanka: Sorry... Mujhe aapka mood kharaab nahi karna chahiye tha.... Waise mujhe kuch aur hii dikhaai de raha hai yaha par. (Sorry. I shouldn't have ruined your mood. Anyways I see something else brewing here....)

Priyanka pointed at Shivaay who was helping Anika in doing some work. Anika was about to fall and Shivaay grabbed her tightly and protected her from falling and they shared an intense eyelock. They had a different shine in their eyes. Love at first sight it was. Priyanka leaves Omkara and goes to Rudra and tells him about the recent incidents which make both of them laugh. They thus decide to unite  both the lovers.

What will happen to Rikara? Will they unite? Is any rival hatching any plan? What is Prinku and Rudy's plan. Keep reading to know more.
______________________________________

Done with this chappy. I'll update next Sunday again. If you'll liked the chappy then you know the drill-vote, comment and share.

No proofread hence pardon any errors. I'll add subtitles by tomorrow.

Lastly, love ya! XOXO 😘❤️
Target: 85+ votes
5+ comments.
Love, love ❤️❤️❤️