Shot 18

The man cut open the sleeve of her left arm. Gauri wailed in disgust. Her life could not be over like this. She could not submit to that animal who preferred her body over her. In these years she realised one thing that all men were same and all the people wanted her body over her. Is this Gauri's end. She has to find a way to save her life from the evil clutches of Mr Sinha. All these thoughts were crossing across Gauri's mind. She had to save herself by any means.

Mr Sinha was about to pounce on Gauri when somebody held him back and punched him on his face. The man continued to punch him till he was bleeding blue-black.

Man: HOW-DARE-YOU-TOUCH-MY-GAURI?

It was Omkara. He continued beating Mr Sinha.

Omkara: Yeh meri Gauri ko kidnap karne ke liye(punches him again) yeh use uske marzi ke khilaaf haath lagane ke liye. (punches him again) yeh usse rape karne ki koshish karne ke liye. (This is for kidnapping my Gauri. This is for touching her against her will. This is for trying to rape her!)

Omkara continues to beat him. Gauri on the other side just cries in despair. The men along with Mr Sinha had long fled away to save their lives from the beast awaken within Omkara. Mr Sinha was half dead already. When Omkara realises that Mr Sinha is not in a state to get up, he runs to Gauri and opens the ropes from her wrists. Her white wrists were no red due to the pressure inflicted by the ropes which were tightly tied. Omkara tightly hugs Gauri as if his life depended on it. He soothingly kissed her forehead as if taking all her pain away. The kiss relieved Gauri to an extent. Omkara was absorbing all her pain. Omkara moved his legs to ps away from her forehead and looked deep into her eyes. He opened his coat and without breaking the eyelock covered Gauri's upper body and side hugging her went out of the room.

They did not speak a word. Omkara reached his car and opened the door for Gauri. Gauri was a living dead once again. She did not speak anything. Her big eyes were devoid of any emotions. He pale cheeks looked paler due to tear stains. She was feeling very insecure. The dirty touches of that animal was on her body. She just clutched the coat extremely tightly. She was scared. She never felt so lonely in her entire life time. She tried to cover her entire body with that little fabric.

Noting down Gauri's anxiety Omkara brushed his beard against her face, took the seat belt, pulled it across her body and secured it to the buckle. He thus started driving.

*********

In the dark den where Sinha was.

Mr Sinha was lying almost lifeless on the floor. Two men came to his rescue after Gauri and Omkara had left. They sprinkled some water on his face. The ferrous liquid on his face had dried up leaving red stains on his face. He woke up with pain. A few facial bones were broken already. It was quite clear that he needs plastic surgery.

The two men helped Mr Sinha up to his feet. They dragged him to a basin and washed his face. Red water with a black tinge ran down his face. He wiped his face on a white towel, changing its colour to red.

In a weak and crackly voice he asked the two men.

Mr Sinha : Kaam ho gaya? (The work is done?)

Both the men: YES Sir 

Mr Sinha: Good..... Very good...

********

Omkara was driving calmly while Gauri's anxiety grew. She could visualise the entire scene. No one heard her pleas. She realised that all men are the same. They only lust women. She always dealt with men who listed her. They need her body and not her soul.

After a silent​  and long drive they finally reached Gauri's house. Omkara came down first and opened the door of the car for Gauri. Like a zombie Gauri came down of the car. Omkara who was always by her side helped her reach the door of the house.

Anika who opened the door was shocked to see the miserable sight. Omkara carefully holding Gauri took her inside. Anika was crying all the more. She enquired Omkara of Gauri's conditions. Omkara narrated the entire incidents that took place with both of them. Hearing the entire story slow tears trickled down Anika's cheeks. Her baby sister had enough by now. She was not born to tolerate the folly of such men.

Anika thanked Omkara  for saving Gauri's life twice. Omkara thus left. Anika hugged Gauri tightly. Gauri completely broke down. This was too much for her. She had enough. She just hugged her sister and cried her heart out.

Gauri: Aaahhhh!!! 😭😭😭😭 di humesha log mera fayda uthate hai. (Aaahhhh!!! 😭😭😭😭 di people always try to take my advantage..)

Anika: Shhhhh... Koi nahi.... Shhhhh. Chup ho jao. Shhhhh. Naha love. Tujhe accha lagega. Aur bilkul rona nahi hai. Okay. Jao naha lo. (Shhhhh.... Calm down..... Shhhhh. Quiet.... Shhhhh... Go and take a batg. You'll feel better. And don't cry anymore. Okay. Go and bathe...)

Anika was falling weak but she could not show her weak side to her sister. She sent Gauri in her room to bathe and quietly fell down on the couch crying and cursing her and her sister's fate. Her baby sister had faced so many issues in such an early age itself.

What will happen to Gauri? Will she completely go in depression? Will Anika and Omkara be able to help her cope up with the situation? Will Gauri never come out of her situation? What is Gauri's past? What will happen? Keep reading to know more.

______________________________________

So done with this chapter. Hope you'll like it. If you'll did then you know the drill: vote, comment and share.

Pardon any errors. No proofread. Also subtitles will be added later. I have added subtitles of the last 2 chapters. Non hindi reader, make sure you'll check it.

Please help my story reach more and more people. I always say this but it seems that there's no impact on you'll. Seriously ly guys. Atleast you'll can vote. Silent readers suck. Please do not do that. It hurts me. I take out a lot of time from my studies just to write and I barely get anything in return.

Is it so hard to just press a button. I'm not saying you'll yo take your time and comment. But atleast vote. Some appreciation is always welcomed. I will update the next chapter in this book only if my target is fulfilled. If not, forget about this book. I am pretty serious this time.

Target:
100+ votes
10+ comments.
Love, love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️