Shot 4:The Party Begins

It was the next day of office. Gauri had been told to carry an extra pair of informal clothes for the party in Mr Sinha's farm house. Gauri wore a simple full sleeved kurti. 'According to the office rules you couldn't wear backless, sleeveless or deep cut dresses. Formal coats and shirts are allowed. Covered kurtis are also allowed.' Gauri noted.

The day was quite short. Gauri did all the work she had from her cabin attached to Omkara's. Omkara gave her loving glares and she shooted angry glares back at him. She enjoyed it though but pretended to dislike it. Finally the evening fell. Rikara had to go for Mr Sinha's party. Gauri went to the washroom and quickly changed into a net saree with a backless blouse. She pleated the saree only once. The blouse was perfectly tight. Her velvety skin was prominent. Surely to make someone drool. Gauri came out of the washroom and om looked at her. And kept looking. She was just looking marvellous.
Gauri came near her and snapped her fingers.

Gauri: Omkara Sir.. Chalen?
(Omkara sir.... Shall we leave?)

Omkara: Tum kitni khoobsurat lag rahi ho. Bilkul Mrs Omkara Singh Oberoi ki Tarah.(You are looking so beautiful. Just like Mrs Omkara Singh Oberoi)

Gauri : huh?

Omkara: Kuch nahi. Chalo it's getting late. (Nothing. Let's go. It's getting late.)

Gauri : hmm.

Both of them went down the office building. They reached Omkara's BMW. Omkara like a gentleman opened the gate for Gauri beside the driver's seat and he sat on the driver's seat. He again was looking at Gauri and driving. Gauri was irritated now.

Gauri: Omkara ji please Road ki taraf dekhiye. (Omkara ji please look at the road and drive.)

Omkara was embarrassed and thus concentrated on the road. Within half an hour they reached Mr Sinha's farm house. It was at the most perfect location. It was amidst the beautiful nature. No houses nearby only a servant's quarter. There was a lake nearby and the road continued. The cold eerie night send a chill down Gauri's spine however she tried to remain brave.

Omkara: Chale? (Shall we?)

Gauri: Chaliye. (yes!)

Unknowingly she held Omkara's hand like a wife would. Omkara silently smiled and continued walking to the main door. He pressed the bell twice and a servant opened the door.

Servant: Good evening sir.... Good evening ma'am.

Omkara: Good evening.

Servant: aap Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi hai?? (Are you Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi?)

Omkara: YES.

Servant: ohh... Welcome sir. She must be your wife(pointing to Gauri.)

Gauri blushed. It was evident from the crimson colour of her cheeks.

Omkara: Ohoo no no no... She's my Pa. Ms Trivedi.

Servant: Ohh....

Sinha: Ramu will you allow our guests for tonight to enter or make them kept standing on the door.

Servant: YES sir.

The servant moved away and  and Rikara entered the farm house. The farm house was excellent inside out. The interior was well furnished and everything was new. The chandelier above was rotating and a calm music was being played. The music was very soothing to the ears. The whole atmosphere was really pleasant. Mr Sinha led them to the dining table. The delicacies of different parts of the world laid in front of them. It was confusing regarding which dish to choose. Omkara chose some Italian food and Gauri was still confused. She tried one item from each and mixed and matched the items she liked the most. She took some Thai rice and fried chicken tenders sautéed in sesame oil, she took some red Italian curry and a few prawn balls.

They started having their dinner. Omkara and Mr Sinha discussed about business while Gauri was carefully observing her nearby objects.

After the dinner a servant served freshly fried churros with rich and creamy vanilla ice cream.

Omkara: Mr Sinha aaj ka dinner just amazing tha. (Mr Sinha today's dinner was simply amazing)

Sinha : Thank you. If you'll don't mind kya main aap dono ko apna ghar dikha sakta hun? (Thank you. If you'll don't mind can I show you'll my house?)

Omkara: Sure! Why not!!!

Gauri didn't have a positive feeling about this. She wanted to protest but all she could do is gasp out a large volume of air.

Sinha(clapping) : Two drinks one for the young lady and another for the man.

A servant brought two red wine glasses for them. Gauri was hesitant on having the wine but gave in and drank it.

Mr Sinha: Chaliye Mr Oberoi, aap dono mera farm house dekh lijiye.... ( let's go Mr Oberoi. You both will see my farm house)

Gauri slides to Omkara and held his arm possessively. Omkara was transfixed due to this but holding Gauri's arm went upstairs.

Mr Sinha: Ramu upar ao. (Ramu come upstairs)

The servant came. All four went for the house tour.

So they entered Mr Sinha's farm house. What will happen next?? What are Mr Sinha's intentions? What was in that wine? Keep reading to know more.

_____________________________

So done with the chappy. Extremely sorry for the late update. I will update as frequently as possible.

So if you liked the chappy then you know the drill-vote, comment and share. So this is a really small chappy. Stay tuned for the next chappy. Its going to be interesting I assure you. Also if there are any errors pardon me. No proofread. Lastly, love ya! XOXO 😘❤️
Target:
20 votes
5 comments.
Love, love❤️❤️❤️