Shot 11

That day Gauri just quietly did her work like a living dead. Neither did she talk much to someone nor did she pay any heed to anyone calling her. She quietly worked like a zombie. In the evening she went to her house alone. She went into her room, dropped her bag down and burst into tears. She laid down on the bed hugging her pillow making the pillow totally wet. Not knowing she drifted off to sleep.

Next day:
Gauri woke up to find her tear stained face.

Gauri's POV:
Dekh. Ro ro ke kya Haalat bana rakha hai!! Arre Omkara ji ko pura has hai tujh par gussa hone ka. After all woh tere boss hai. Aaj mein chutti Le leti hun aur kal aa jaungi. Kal unka birthday bhi hai..... But unhe birthday pe doon kya? (See what you have done to yourself! Omkara ji is your boss. He has the full rights to scold you and  rectify you. Let me take a leave today. Afterall tomorrow its his birthday. But what should I gift him?)

Not thinking much Gauri called Ria that she won't be coming to office since she's ill and will come tomorrow. After informing Ria Gauri went and took a bath and resumed thinking. Gauri was thinking hard regarding what to give Om on his birthday.

Gauri's POV:
Omkara ji ko main kya de sakti hun? Oh god!!! Kuch soojh bhi nahi raha hai.
(What can I gift Omkara ji? Oh God!!! Nothing is striking me)

She was lost in her thoughts she started scrolling through her phone and that's when she got an idea.

Gauri: YES!!!! Thank you Sankar ji.

Gauri silently went to her room and started making something out of a cardboard. Her entire room was in a mess. There  were paper bits all around the room. Finally after about an hour's struggle she finished the work and carefully wrapped her gift in a blue box.

Gauri's POV:
Kal Omkara ji ki zindagi ka best birthday hoga. I'm so excited. Unka woh khushi se bhara chehra dekhne ke liye. But Gauri tuu yeh sab unke liye kyun kar rahi hai? Kahi tu..... Nahi nahi kya soch rahi hai? Tu aur Omkara ji se pyaar. Tu bas unhe bahut respect karti hai. (Tommorow will be Omkara ji's life's best birthday. I'm so excited to see his smiling face. But Gauri why are you doing all this? Do you..... NO no. You can't love him. Its just that you respect him a lot.)

Gauri carefully kept the box in her cupboard before Anika saw it. She also cleaned up the mess she had created.

Gauri's POV:
Omkara ji ka excited chehra dekhne ke liye mein hi excited hoon. Gosh... (I'm excited to see Omkara ji's happy face)

Next Day:
Gauri woke up early and quickly freshened up. She wore new clothes. Before reaching office she stopped at a sovereign shop and bought something.
She went to the office and started with the decorations. Rohan handed her a box and she took out all the decorating stuff one by one. It was about 10'o'clock and Omkara had not yet arrived. Gauri was thinking that they will not complete decorating the office before Omkara comes so she had made an idea to watch a film with Omkara till Rohan and others decorated the office. Gauri had beautifully decorated the office with big happy birthday banners.

Gauri : Aaj Omkara ji bahut khush honge hi. Aur aaj main unke saath movie bhi dekhne jaungi. Mein bekar mein hi itna stressed thi. Surprise dekar hi hum movie dekhne jayenge.... I can't wait!!!! (Today Omkara ji will be so happy. I will go to watch a film with him today. I was stressed for no reason. After giving him the surprise we'll go to watch the film. I can't wait!!!!!)

She confirms everything from the check list. She had beautifully decorated the entire office with balloons and other decorations. She had arranged for a Dutch truffle chocolate cake and confetti.

Gauri sensed Omkara's arrival and instructed everyone to hide. She switched off all the lights.

Omkara entered the office only to find it all dark.

Omkara: What's happening why are all the lights switched off.

All(in unison) : SURPRISE!!!

The confettis burst in unison. The atmosphere is filled with loud noises. Gauri alone sings the birthday song in her melodious voice. After the song everyone claps.

Gauri takes a big wrapped box in her hands and hands the gift box to Omkara. She tell took a covered ball and gave it to Omkara.

Gauri: Happy birthday Omkara Sir.

Omkara carefully observed the box and the ball and  threw them away.

Omkara: What the hell! Yeh sab kya hai. Remove it all right now! And then get back to work. Clean up the mess. I don't want any celebrations. Do you get it?
(What the hell! What is all this?? Remove it all right now! And then get back to work. Clean up the mess. I don't want any celebrations. Do you get it?)

Gauri has tear brimmed eyes. She had prepared the gift since two days which was now mercilessly thrown. Omkara went into his cabin. Gauri picked up the gift and headed angrily towards Omkara's cabin. She had bloodshot eyes and charged him.

Gauri(clutching his collar) : Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi. What's your problem??? Aap aise kyun hai? Aapko Jo sahi lagta hai aap aisa hi karte hai?!! Kyunnnnn?????
(Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi. What's your problem??? Why are you like this? Whatever you think is correct huh? Why????)

In a fit of rage Gauri tears up Omkara's shirt. Omkara keeps his calm.

Omkara: Tum janna chahti ho na ki mai aisa kyun hu? Toh suno......(You want to know why am I like this? Then listen)

What will Omkara say about? What will happen in Rikara's life. What hurdles will they face. Keep reading to know more.

Precap: Om's past
_____________________________
So done with this chappy. Sorry for the short update. This one's dedicated to Kj's birthday. I know I kinda exaggerated this bit. I'm sorry.

Pardon any errors. No proofread. I'll add the subtitles a little later.

Lastly, if you liked the chappy then you know the drill-vote, comment and share. Lastly, love ya! XOXO ❤️

Target :
80+ votes
5 comments.
Love, love❤️