Shot 17

Omkara was thinking for a way out from this den. He could not use the door as people would catch him. He had to reach the window some how. There was nothing in the room except a few cartons and a rod. He thought of using the rod to climb up to the window. He thought of running, hitting the rod on the floor and then jump to the window. He tried it but unfortunately he missed the window and failed miserably and fell down with a loud thud. He fell down loud enough for people to hear. He heard some footsteps coming towards the room. He took the rod in his hands and went beside the door. As soon as the door opened a man entered and was awestruck that he could not see Omkara. Taking the opportunity Omkara hit the man hard on his head with the rod. The man turned back and fell down. Omkara took the rod with him and went out of the room

*******

Gauri was still tied to a pole. She was mentally thinking of a way out from this ugly place. Thoughts of her Anika di, Sahil and obviously Omkara were crossing her mind. If she gave away her self respect, her virginity to a scoundrel, she could never forgive herself. She had to find a way out.

She was thinking something when two men approached her and untied her. They forcefully grabbed her hands.

Gauri: Chodo mujhe. Warna accha nahi hoga. (Leave me or else you will have to face the light!)

The men did not pay heed to her words. She was dragged towards a wall made up of  it on net. One man stood in front of her and pulled her hands up and the other man went behind and tied her hands. Gauri was struggling. She tried to use her legs to kick the men but unfortunately no awail. She was tied to the net wall. Once again captive. People always chose her body over her, Gauri thought.  She had lost the battle

*********

Omkara carefully looked here and there. He saw Riddhi speaking to someone over the phone. The main door was open in front  of him. He sneakily headed towards the main door. He was almost out of the main door when,

Voice: Kyun Jaanu? Kaha jaa rahe ho apni jaaneman ko chodke. (What sweetheart? Where are you going leaving your darling behind?)

He turned back and saw Riddhi swirling a bunch of keys around her index finger.

Riddhi: Mujhe laga hi tha. Kuch toh baat hai. Kyun tum koi halla nahi macha rahe ho. Toh yeh baat hai. Itne excited ho mujhse shaadi karne ke liye? (I suspected that something is bothering you. And that's why you're not creating a ruckus. So that's the matter. You're so excited to marry me?

Omkara: Just Shut up Miss Mehrotra. Apni limits mein rahiye. Shaadi aur tumse? Is se accha toh mai Mar jaun.
(Just Shut up Miss Mehrotra. Stay in your limits. Marry. That too you? Never. I'd rather prefer to die.)

Riddhi: Take your words back Omkara warna pachtaoge. (Take your words back Omkara  else you'll repent.)

Omkara: I will never take back my words. Aur meri Gauri kaha hai? ( I will never take back my words.And where is my Gauri?)

Riddhi: Mujhe kya pata? I'm not interested in Her. Mujhe jiss mein interest hai(swirling her long manicured  on Om's face) mai toh bas uske bare mein jaanti hun.
(How am I supposed to know? I just know about the one {swirling her long manicured  on Om's face} on whom I'm interested)

It was the last nail to the coffin. This was it for Omkara. She held Riddhi's neck tightly. He was kind of choking her.

Omkara: Mein ladkiyon ki bahut izzat karta hun. Bat tum toh aurat kehlane ke laayak nahi ho.(I respect women a lot. But you're not capable of being called as a girl)

Riddhi: Om... Omkara choro.... Choro mujhe.......(Om... Omkara lea..... Leave me....)

Omkara hit her head on the wall nearby due to which her forehead started bleeding.

Omkara: You deserve this.

Riddhi fell on the floor. She was bleeding. She was badly wounded and it was quite evident.

Riddhi: Om come back. Ommmm! You can't do this to me. Ommmm I said come back!

But Omkara was not the calm person anymore. He had totally lost his calm. He had to find Gauri by any means.

***********
Gauri was tied to the net Wall on the dark dudgeon. Gauri was crying. Her future could not be doomed like this. Suddenly a pair of black hands (black gloves) with a blade came towards Gauri. The man touched Gauri's right arm dirty and slit the fabric on top of her velvety skin.

Gauri: Nooo!!!! Mujhe please chor do!!
(Nooo!!!! Please leave me)

Gauri was wailing loudly but her plea fell to deaf ears.
The man continued to slit the fabric on the arm. When he reached the end of the sleeve he just mercilessly tore the sleeve.

Gauri(sobbing) : Please bhagwaan ke liye mujhe chor do... (Please leave me for God's sake)

The man cut open the sleeve of her left arm. Gauri wailed in disgust. Her life could not be over like this. She could not submit to that animal who preferred her body over her. In these years she realised one thing that all men were same and all the people wanted her body over her. Is this Gauri's end. She has to find a way to save her life from the evil clutches of Mr Sinha. All these thoughts were crossing across Gauri's mind. She had to save herself by any means.

What will happen to Gauri? Will Omkara save her? What is Gauri talking about? What is her past? Excited? Keep reading to know more.
______________________________________

So finally I'm back from my long break from exams. So here's my next chapter. Do vote, comment and share.

I'll add the subtitles of this chapter and previous chapter later. Please vote for my chapter. Silent readers please vote. Also comment. Some appreciation is expected from my side.

Also my book the heart stealer has been nominated in the Ishqbaaz fanfiction awards. Please vote.

Lastly, love ya! XOXO
Target:
90+ votes
5+ comments

Love, love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️