Shot 5

Mr Sinha was showing Rikara all the antiques he had been collecting all these days.

Sinha: This is the greatest pottery I have collected from Italy. This is the grand father's clock from Germany. Here are a few show pieces from Switzerland. I have visited almost whole of Europe. Only Africa and South America are left to be toured. Here is another show piece from Sydney.

There was a small show piece of the opera house. There  were several shells and corals kept. Many antique watches, portraits, candids, etc.  Gauri didn't understand much. Just nodded her head. Suddenly she felt an urgency to puke.

Gauri: Omkara ji... (covering her mouth)

Omkara: Kya hua Gauri? (what happened Gauri?)

Gauri: Omkara ji ulti..... (Omkyji I want to puke)

Omkara:  Mr Sinha aapka washroom kaha hai??(Mr Sinha where is your washroom?)

Sinha: Mr Oberoi I will take her. Ramu you take care of Mr Oberoi.

Sinha was walking with Gauri. He dirtily touched Gauri's arm. If it wasn't an emergency Gauri would have slapped him hard. Finally they reached an isolated dark room.

Gauri: Mr Sinha yeh washroom nahi hai.( Mr Sinha this is not the washroom)

Sinha: Mujhe pata hai meri jaan.(I know my love)

Gauri : Dur rahiye mujhse.... Omkara ji kaha hai...... (stay away from me. Omkara ji.... Where are you?)

Sinha grabbed her from behind and whispered.

Sinha: Maine tumhare drink mein aisa medicine mila ya that Taki tumhe ulti si Aaye. Baby doll. Omkara nahi ayega. Tum bas mujhe khush kar do. Mein yeh contract accept kar Lunga aur tum dono ki life set ho jaye gi. Trust me baby. Come on ( touches Gauri's navel.) (I spiked your drink. I added a medicine to induce puking. Baby doll. Omkara won't come. You just make me happy. I will accept the contact and your lives will be set. Trust me baby. Come on)

Gauri: Nahii..... Choro Hume. Omkara jiiii.....(NO please leave me... Omkara ji....)

Sinha: Don't make me long for you birdie.

He set Gauri on the floor. Gauri tried to run away but he instantly gripped the pallu of her saree. In a rush the pinned portion of the saree tore. Gauri didn't think about it now. Her main priority was her self respect. Sinha opened his shirt and threw it in one corner. He was unbuckling his pants. He threw Gauri on the floor.

Gauri(sliding back) : Please please mujhe chor do!(please please leave me)

Sinha : Kya karun. Tum ho hi itni khoobsurat aur khoobsurat ladkiyan meri kamzori hai.... Come on baby. Mujhe khush kar do pls...(What to do. You are so beautiful. And beautiful girls are my weakness. Come on baby. Make me happy please)

Saying so Sinha hovered on Gauri sucking a soft spot on her neck. Leaving behind faint bite marks.

Gauri: Nahi.....(NO)

He moves his face to her face kissing her entire face. The knot of Gauri's saree was on the verge of opening. She could see her world collapsing and her vision blurred.
Suddenly the door banged open. Omkara entered with blood shot eyes.

Omkara: How dare you touch her!!! I am going to kill you.....

THUS raging in anger Omkara pounced upon Sinha beating him blue black.

Omkara(while beating) : HOW-DARE-YOU-TOUCH-MY-GAURI???

Omkara beat him till he was almost unconscious.

Gauri : Omkara ji choriye iss janwar ko. Plzz Omkara ji. Aapko meri kasam.(Omkara ji please leave this animal. Omkara ji. Please. Leave him for my sake!)

Omkara had tears in his eyes. His most precious gem was attacked like this. The apple of his eyes in such a dishevelled state. He was devastated. He wouldn't bear it. He would have killed Sinha if Gauri didn't stop him. Omkara still had blood shot eyes. He opened his hair which was tied in a ponytail all this while. The beast within Omkara had risen because someone attacked his possession. He rushed to a crying Gauri and hushed her..

Omkara(taking Gauri in a tight hug) : Shhhhh.. Shhhhh.... Kuch nahi hua hai. Shhhhh......(Shhhhh.... Nothing has happened.... Shhhhh.....)

Gauri(clenching his shirt tightly) :Omkara ji iss admi ne.. 😭😭😭😭(Omkara ji... This man)

Omkara: Shhhhh..... Iss mein tumhari koi galti nahi. Shhhhh..(Shhhhh..... You're not at fault..... Shhhhh...)

Omkara silently kissed her forehead giving her some relief. Gauri didn't complain. She was still sobbing. Omkara realised her disheveled state and torn saree, he opened his coat and made Gauri wear it. Tightly side hugging Gauri they went out of that room leaving a half dead Sinha inside.

Rikara sat in the car and drove towards their office. Entering their cabin Gauri totally broke down into tears.

Gauri(hugging his tightly) : Omkara ji.....

Omkara: Kuch nahi hua Gauri... Shhhhh... Jao washroom mein jakar munh haath dholo aur purane kapdon mein change karlo. Go......(Nothing has happened Gauri.... Shhhhh.... Go to the washroom, freshen up and change back to your regular clothes. Go)

Gauri sobbing went to her bag and took our her kurti and jeans. She went into the washroom washed her entire face thrice, changed into her regular clothes and came outside. He face looked better but one could make out that they were clearly tear stained.

Omkara: Feeling better??

Gauri: Thank you Omkara ji....

Omkara: Yeh mera farz hai Gauri. Chalo mein tumhe drop kar deta hun.(This is my duty Gauri. Come ill drop  you home)

Guari: Nahi Omkara ji... Aapka pehle se hi mere upar bahut ehsaan hai.(NO Omkara ji. Already you've done a lot for me)

Omkara(placing a finger on her lips): Shhhhh. Ehsaan nahi hai yeh. Farz hai mera. Ab chalogi ya godi mein uthana padega?(Shhhhh. Its not for humanity. Its my duty. Now will you come or I'll carry you?)

Gauri was a little embarrassed. She tightly gripped Omkara's palm and headed out of office.
Omkara silently drove. He always had his assuring palm on Gauri's palm. Feeling secure Gauri calmed down a little.

Finally after half an hour they reached Trivedi chawl.

Gauri: Thank you so much Omkara ji...

Omkara: Mention not.

Gauri turned back and started leaving. Omkara shooted a flying kiss at her. Gauri thanked the Lord and Omkara for saving her. Omkara's image grew in her eyes. She will always be indebted to Omkara.

Gauri : Thank you Omkara ji...... Aap bahut acche ho..... Kaash sabhi aap jaise hote.....(Thank you so much Omkara ji..... You are extremely nice. I wish all people were like you)

So marking the first forehead kiss of Rikara. What will happen next? Will Sinha avenge his revenge? Keep reading to know more.
_____________________________

So done with this chappy. Kinda exaggerated but yeah.

So if you liked the chappy the  you know the drill- vote comment and share. Also forgive any mistakes. No proofreads.. Expecting a lot from this book. Also I typed in a hurry. Forgive me if any errors
Lastly, love ya! XOXO ❤️
Target:
25 votes
5 comments.
Love, love❤️

Pyaar ki Manzil (COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें