Shot 10

At 5:00p.m  Om's cabin.

Omkara is speaking to Rohan who is in a  formal suit.

Omkara: Rohan naye deal ki details tumhare paas hai na?
(Rohan the details of the new deal are with you?)

Rohan: YES sir.

Omkara: Good get it soon.

Rohan was going out and exactly at that time Gauri entered..

Gauri: Sir.....

Suddenly Gauri slipped and fell right into Rohan's arms.
Omkara's blood was boiling. He reached the Jealous Kara state. He wanted to bash everything around him. All he did was faked a cough breaking Rohan and Gauri out of their trance.

Rohan: Sorry Sir.....

Omkara: Leave.... Gauri kya bata rahi thi? (Leave..... Gauri what were you going to say?)

Thus Rohan leaves and Gauri comes near Omkara's desk. Gauri could sense the jealousy in Omkara's behaviour....

Gauri: Sir woh..... (Sir actually)

Omkara: Kuch zyaada hi proximity nahi bad rahi hai Rohan ke saath? Meeting mein bhi maine dekha.
(Isn't there too much proximity between you and Rohan?.i saw this in the meeting as well)

Gauri: Proximity bade na bade aapko kya? (Proximity increases or not... How does it affect you?)

Omkara: exactly! Jo bolna hai bolo aur jao. (Exactly! Whatever you have to say, say and leave)

Gauri suppressed her laughter.
Gauri told Omkara about the meetings he had the next day. He had three meetings and a lunch with their new dealer. Gauri dictated the entire list. She got up and was about to go away when she turned and said:

Gauri: Sir. Do you mind me asking a question?

Omkara: Go ahead!

Gauri: Sir aapka birthday kab hai?(Sir when is your birthday?)

Omkara: 29/07... Kyun?(29/07.... But Why do you ask?)

Gauri: Bas aise hi. Bye sir. Mein chalti hun.....(Just like that. Bye Sir. I'll take your leave)

Omkara: Ruko mein tumhe drop kar dunga.(Wait I'll drop you)

Gauri: okay sir.

Both pack up the work by 6:00 P. M  and leave the office together. Omkara drops Gauri to her house and leaves towards his house.

Omkara: Achanak isne mera birthday kyun poocha? (Why did she suddenly ask my birthday?)

Gauri: Mujhe Omkara ji ko koi birthday surprise dena chahiye. (I have to give Omkara ji a birthday surprise.)

Omkara reached home and went to sleep after the day's events. On the other hand Gauri was thinking what to do for Omkara's birthday. Thinking she drifted off to sleep.

Next day:

Gauri reached office earlier than usual. Only a few people were there in the office. Among which Rohan was present too. Gauri decided to approach Rohan.

Gauri: Rohan.....

Gauri speaks to Rohan. Their conversation is muted.
After 10 minutes of conversation.

Gauri: Samajh gaye na? (Understand?)

Rohan: Hmm.

Omkara: Kya samajh gaya?
(What will he understand?)

Gauri is astounded to see Omkara behind her. For a second she freaked out that Omkara had heard her..

Gauri: Kya samajh gaye?
(What did he understand?)

Omkara: Wahi mein pooch raha hun Gauri... Kya samjhega rohan? (That's what I'm Asking Gauri... What Will Rohan understand?)

Gauri's POV:
Hmm. Toh Omkara ji ne humari baat nahi suni hai.... Theek hai. Hum bhi unke saath khel khelte hai. (Hmm. So Omkara ji didn't overhear us. Okay. Let me play games with him....)

Gauri winks at Rohan and says: Omkara Sir hum bas Rohan se keh rahe the ki Sunday ko ek movie aa rahi hai toh kya woh mujhe dekhne ke liye Le jayega! Wahi isne ha kar diya toh mai use time bata rahi thi...
(Omkara Sir I was asking Rohan to accompany me to a movie releasing this Friday. He agreed and I was telling him the time....)

Omkara's blood boils on this statement. Gauri chuckled seeing Angry Kara.

Omkara: Rohan ko maine naye contract ka kaam diya hai. Isiliye I think he can't make it. Do you mind if I accompany you? (I have given Rohan the duty of the new contract. That's why I think he can't make it. Do you mind if I accompany you?)

Gauri(mentally) : YES!!! (to Omkara, faking a sad smile) Hmm theek hai..... (Hmm... Okay....)

Omkara is deeply hurt to see Gauri's expression which portrayed that she was unhappy to go with him.

Gauri's POV:
Thank God Omkara ji ne khud hi humari madad kar di.... Ab Rohan ko time mil jayega. (Thank God Omkara ji agreed himself. Now Rohan will get some time)

Soon Gauri and Omkara enter 'their' cabin. Omkara has blood shot eyes.

Gauri(realising Omkara tied his hair in a ponytail) : Omkara ji aap baal khule rakhiye. Zyaada acche lagte hai.... (Omkara ji keep your hair open. It looks nice)

Omkara(tightly gripping her shoulder) : Rohan ke saath intimacy zyaada hi nahi badh rahi hai? (Isn't the intimacy between Rohan and you growing?)

Gauri: Kya kar rahe hai aap Omkara sir? Rohan aur mere beech kya hai isse aapko kya farak padta hai?
(What are you doing Omkara Sir? Whatever is between me and Rohan how does this even matter to you?)

Omkara : Exactly toh mere baal khule rehne na rehne se tumhe koi farak nahi padna chahiye..... (Exactly so if my hair is kept open or not shouldn't affect you much)

Gauri: But mai toh bas..... (But I was just....)

Omkara: Not a word. Get back to work.

Gauri was on the verge of tears for the first time she saw such a raged Omkara. She could never imagine that her calm and cool boss would take a prank so seriously. Wiping the lone tear that escaped her eye she got back to her work. Omkara felt like bursting into tears. Neither could he convey his feelings nor suppress it. His feelings were killing him everyday. He had to find a way out. He had to do something.

What will circumstances lead to? Will Rikara get any closer? What are Rohan and Gauri planning. Keep reading to know more.
_____________________________

So done with the chappy. I'm so sorry for the late and short update. I'm short of time and plots hence its taking some time. Pardon me guys.

So I'll surely add the subtitles in a while. I'm sorry for not adding them the last time.

Pardon any errors. No proofread.

Lastly if you liked this chappy then you know the drill-vote, comment and share. Lastly, love ya! XOXO ❤️
Target: 35 votes
5 comments.
Love, love❤️