Sick at childs game: Niall

Okay I'm not really feeling this series so bear with me, sorry to whoever requested this, it won't be that great.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Niall's kids

Alexandra (3)

Jennifer (5)

James (8)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's p.o.v.

Knock knock.

"Dad you ready?" James asked through the bathroom door.

"Yeah bud," I said back, flushing the toilet just for show and washing my hands.

I opened the door to find all of my three kids waiting in the hallway, all ready to go to James' soccer game.

"In the car everybody," I said, knowing that if I yelled I would probably throw up.

The truth is I had been very close to throwing up when my son knocked on the door. I couldn't make him late to his game though and I assured y/n that I would be fine. I refuse to give her the satisfaction of saying I told you so.

I'd gotten sick this morning but blamed it on the chicken I are for dinner last night as Zayn's flat and that I was fine because it was out of my system.

"Daddy where are you going?" Jen asked.

"What do you-? Oh," I realized I was going the wrong way.

"Were lost," Alexandra cried, making my stomach churn.

"Nope. Now hang on to your underwear," I said jokingly making all if the kids erupt with laughter as I pulled a u turn to get going the right way.

"Shit," I muttered under my breath, dry heaving into my hand. The u turn hadn't done any favors for my upset stomach. Oh god it's coming up.

"Dad?" James asked as I pulled over.

"Daddies having trouble, can you call mommy?" I asked James, handing him my cell and jumping out of the car.

I walked away from the car a little so the kids wouldn't see or hear me throwing up. I felt it rising in my throat and bent over.

I gagged twice, then puked up my breakfast/lunch of toast and crackers. Not a pretty sight, that's all I'm going to say.

I decided to just wait there for a minute until y/n got here. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths.

"Oh babe," I heard, then I felt a hand on my back.

"Mmm," I moaned as she wrapped me up in a hug.

"Let's get in the car," she said, pulling back and grabbing my hand, leading me to the car and helping me get in.

She drove to the school and dropped the kids off, saying she'd be back in a few minutes, then she drove me back to the house and helped me inside.

"Okay, trash cans in front of the couch, water is right behind you. I'll be back in an hour," she said, then kissed me on the forehead.

I heard the door shut, meaning she had left and sighed, glad I wasn't at a soccer game right now. Man I have the best wife in the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody watch supernatural?