He wakes you up: Louis

Here is a series that someone requested. Hope you like it.

---------------------------------------------
Your p.o.v.

"Y/n, hey, wake up," I heard Louis whispering in my ear.

"What?" I asked, unhappy to have been woken up.

"Please," he whispered, his voice filled with pain and urgency.

I rolled over and gasped when I saw Louis. He was sitting up, hunched over slightly, with one hand on his stomach, and one over his mouth. He had tears streaming down his pale face.

"Oh sweetie, lets get you to he bathroom," I said, grabbing his arm and helping him off the bed, already knowing what was wrong.

I heard him gag into his hand, then let out a sob. The poor thing. He's absolutely terrified of throwing up.

"You're okay love," said softly.

He just whimpered, which caused him to gag again, as we stepped into the bathroom.

He rushed forewords and dropped down on his knees in front of the toilet, gripping the sides as he leaned over, throwing up his dinner from last night.

I sat, sort of beside and sort of behind him, rubbing his back with one hand.

I wrapped my other arm around his waist to help support him, because he was shaking.

"Let it out love, you're okay. It's gonna be okay," I said softly, trying to comfort the poor boy.

Finally, when he was finished, he leaned back against me, and I pulled his head to my chest, stroking his hair and rocking him back and forth.

"Lets go back to bed Lou," I said after a few minutes. He nodded against my chest.

I helped him, slowly stand up. He gripped the counter so hard his fingers turned white.

He draped his arm around his shoulders, and I grabbed his hand, so I could prop him up on my shoulder.

Sliding my arm around his waist, I managed to support enough of his weight to help him walk back to our bedroom, grabbing a trash can on the way.

As soon as he sat down on the bed, he curled into a ball, shivering.

"Aw," I cooed, covering him up with a blanket and laying down next to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"My tummy really hurts," he whined.

"Oh hun," I said, scooting close to him.

He was laying on his back, and I was on my side, with one arm under him.

With my free hand, I began to massage his aching stomach. It gurgled and churned upset my beneath my hand, making him wince and groan.

Slowly but surely, his stomach calmed down enough for him to fall asleep. I followed shortly after, my hand resting on his warm belly.

--------------------------------------------

Well there it is. I'll post the next one tomorrow.