Ziall: Sick Niall

Ziall where Niall gets sick on stage during a concert

-------------------------------------------

Zayn's p.o.v.

I heard my phone buzz on the couch in my dressing room. I quickly put on my shirt before checking my message.

From Nialler: 'Can you come to my dressing room please? 😥😥'

To Nialler: 'Yeah just a sec. You okay?'

From Nialler: 'No'

I walked to Niall's dressing room, not bothering to knock before opening the door. Niall was siting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"Ni?" I asked, sitting down beside him.

"I don't feel good," he said, breathing deeply.

I slid my arm around his waist, pulling his head to rest on my shoulder.

"Talk to me," I said.

"My stomach really hurts. And my head," he moaned, sounding close to tears.

"Hey, calm down. Don't work yourself up," I told him. He took a deep breath.

My phone buzzed again. Probably one of the boys looking for me.

From Hazza: 'Where are you? Almost show time.'

To Hazza: 'In Niall's D.R. (dressing room) He's sick'

From Hazza: 'Poor thing... Two minutes'

I sighed. "Two minutes love," I said apologetically.

"I'll be okay," Niall said softly.

Then the door opened, revealing Louis. He gave me a sad smile and then crouched down in front of Niall.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi Lou," Niall said, without opening his eyes.

"You ready to go?" Louis asked. Louis and Niall had to enter from the opposite side of Harry, Liam, and I.

Niall nodded, sitting up. I stood up, grabbed Niall's hands, and helped him into a standing position. Then Lou slid his arm around Niall's waist to support him, before slowly heading to the door.

"Don't worry Z, I got him," He said.

"I know, I know," I chuckled lightly.

------------------------------------------

We'd only been on stage for about 20 minutes, and I could already tell Niall wasn't going to make it. Halfway through she's not afraid he had to sit down.

After one more song, it was Little Things. I wanted so badly to go sit by him, but my spot was by Liam.

I saw Louis sit down next to Niall, and lean over to say something. Niall's face turned a shade paler, and he moved one hand into his stomach.

Niall said something to Lou, before shaking his head and standing up shakily. He started to jog off stage. He was nearly there too.

I watched in horror as Niall bent over, throwing up on the stage, still in view of the crowd. I got up to go help him, but Liam put a hand on my arm.

Louis had already helped him into a stage managers hands back stage and taken his place back on the steps, while a crew person cleaned up.

--------------------------------------------

I spent the entire concert wanting nothing more than to go see if Niall was okay. Finally the show ended an I rushed off to Ni's dressing room to be with my sick boyfriend.