Zarry: Sick Harry part 2

This is the part two of Harry gets sick and zayn takes care of him

--------------------------------------------

Zayn's p.o.v.

When I woke up, it took me a second to remember where I was. Harry had gotten sick last night and slept on the couch. Harry didn't like being alone when he was sick.

I sat up slowly from my awkward position on the floor. My neck and back were stiff from sleeping in such a weird way. After rolling my shoulders a few times, the stiffness subsided.

I turned around on my knees to look at Harry. He was still asleep, but still looked pale and feverish. I brushed a strand of hair out of his face.

His eyes slowly fluttered open. I could tell it took him a second to focus his glassy eyes on me.

"Hey," I said, rubbing my hand up and down his arm.

"Hey," he said back.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

Harry just shrugged.

"Talk to me H, or I can't make you feel any better," I said softly. He was very sensitive when he was sick.

"I'm f-f-freezing and my head is p-pounding and god my whole body j-just hurts. And I'm diz-dizzy," he said shakily.

"How about I go get you some meds from the bathroom, and then you can scotch over and I'll lay with you," I said.

"Okay," his voice was barely above a whisper.

I left for a few moments, before coming back with fever reducer. Harry hated swallowing pills so we had the liquid kind. I poured it then handed it to him, and he drank it, but not without a face of distaste.

All of a sudden Harry turned away from me. Sniff sniff. Is he crying?

"Haz, you okay?" I asked, rubbing his back.

He turned to look at me shyly. Sure enough there were tears in his big green eyes.

"Aw Hazza! What's wrong?" I asked.

"The room is spinning and its making me feel sick," he whimpered.

"Hey, you're okay. Just close your eyes. I gotcha," I said, sliding my arm around his waist. I helped him lay down on the outside edge of the couch, pulling my feet up beside him.

He rolled onto his side and pressed back against me. I carded my fingers through his sweaty hair, and draped my other arm over his body, finding his hand and taking it in mine.

""Get better love." I whispered as he curled back against me. I hummed softly in his ear until his breathing evened, then I fell asleep myself.