He gets sick on tour: Harry

Thanks so much for 7k reads guys ily!!! please keep voting and commenting xoxo.

--------------------------------------------

Harry's p.o.v.

Have you ever tried to prevent the inevitable? I don't suggest it.

All it got me just now, is a lap full if my breakfast.

I haven't been feeling well all day. As soon as I finished my omelette this morning, my stomach started churning. I figured it was just carsickness, which was stupid because I don't get carsick, and blew it off.

Churning turned to queasy, and queasy turned to nausea and I knew I was going to throw up. But I'd already waited too long so talking or moving would've made me puke anyways, so I just sat there and tried to prevent the inevitable.

I took deep breaths, stuck my fist in my mouth, gently rubbed my stomach, everything I could think of.

Then all of a sudden, burp, heave, and then my omelette was on my pants and the floor.

"Harry!" Niall yelled, as all the boys jumped up.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Oh Haz, it's not your fault," Niall said softly, grabbing my hands and helping me up. He pulled of my sweats and my t-shirt, then lead me to the bathroom in just my boxers.

He tossed the dirty clothes in the sink and helped me sit down on the edge of the bath tub.

"Are you carsick?" Niall asked, knowing very well that I wasn't. I shook my head.

"How long have you felt sick?" he asked.

"Breakfast," I shrugged.

"Why didn't you say something?" He asked. I shrugged again. Niall sighed.

"Are you going to be sick again?" he asked, sitting down next to me.

"No?" I said as sort of a question.

"Them how about we get you in the shower," Niall said, turning on the water.

"Thanks Ni," I said.

"No problem. Are you gonna need help?" he asked, gesturing to the shower.

"No I got it," I said, stripping off my boxers and climbing in.

After I finished, I found some fresh clothes sitting on the floor. Almost immediately after I'd gotten dressed, a dizzy spell hit me, and I sagged against the wall. I felt my stomach turn, and placed a hand on it.

Oh no not again. I knelt down in front of the toilet and threw my guts up. The door opened, and then Niall was beside me, rubbing my back until I was finished.

"You good?" he asked. I nodded, taking a shaky breath as he helped me to my feet.

"Couch or bunk?" he asked.

"Couch," I mumbled into Niall's shoulder as he lead me into the living room.

He helped me lay down on the couch and covered me with a blanket. Then Zayn set a trash can beside me, just in case.

"Thanks for taking care of me," I whispered as I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------

Please go read my larry fanfic called 'Together or Apart'