Zayn: hospital sick

Okay here's another one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Your p.o.v.

"His fevers too high, y/n, we're going to have to put him on an ice bed," Zayn's doctor told me.

"Oh okay. for how long?" I asked.

"Only about five minutes," he said, heading back into the room to help Zayn into his wheelchair.

Last night Zayn had gotten super sick. I brought him to the hospital, where they said he had an extreme case of the flu and dehydration, so they were keeping him here over night.

The door opened, to reveal the doctor pushing a sleeping Zayn in the wheelchair. He'd been too weak to walk for several hours now. It's that bad.

I followed them down a hallway to another room. this room was smaller, and the only thing in it was literally an ice bed.

The doctor gently shook Zayn awake, then carried him to the bed and set him down. Zayn curled up into a ball on his side and whimpered.

"We have to get your fever down Zayn. I need to you to lay flat for me," the doctor said softly, pushing his shoulders down onto the bed.

Zayn finally gave in and flopped onto his back, silent tears beginning to fall down his face. I stepped up beside him and squeezed his hand, which was freezing.

"You're okay baby, only give minutes," I tried to console him.

After the longest five minutes of my life, the doctor helped Zayn back into his wheelchair, and wheeled him back into his original room.

Seeing as he was so tired and cold, we opted to just leave him in the wheelchair.

The poor thing was still shivering uncontrollably, so I stepped in front of him and pulled him into a hug, pressing his shaking body against my warm one, to try and stop his shaking.

Eventually, he warmed up enough to fall asleep, thankfully. I couldn't find a doctor anywhere so I just dragged him onto he bed myself.

I pulled the sheets up to his chest, then kissed his forehead lightly.

"Get better love," I whispered, even though he was probably already asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow that was short.