He gets sick on tour: Liam

Thank you so much for 9k reads guys!!! Aaaagghhh so close to 10k woohoo. This is the last f the series. Enjoy!

Niall's p.o.v.

Something had been off about Liam all day. He'd just been acting weird.

First, he skipped breakfast, which he is always telling us how unhealthy it is to do so.

Then, he had me drive, which like never happens. Liam almost always drives.

After we got to the recording booth, Liam went straight to the bathroom, saying he'd drank a lot of coffee this morning, but he hadn't drank any coffee.

He's been in the bathroom for about five minutes already. I decided to go check on him.

"I'll be right back guys, gotta pee," I said as I walked down the hall. I pushed open the bathroom door, and standing right in front of me was a very surprised looking Liam.

"Oh," he said quietly.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked, noticing his face looked pale and he was kind of sweaty.

"Fine," he muttered, pushing past me.

"Okay then," I said, mostly to myself, before going into the bathroom, cause I kinda did have to pee.

Liam's p.o.v.

Whew that was close. If Niall had come only a few minutes sooner he'd have found me throwing my guts up.

I'd woken up in the middle of the night feeling sick and ended up puking in the bathroom, hoping no one would hear me.

After I was done I'd splashed water on my face, but I still looked pale and sweaty. Thankfully Niall wasn't all that observant.

"Hey Liam," Zayn said when I walked into the booth.

"Hey Zayn," I said, swallowing hard.

"You okay mate?" Louis asked.

"You're looking a bit pale," Harry added.

"I'm fine guys stop worrying," I rolled my eyes at them. "Let's get started," I said, turning to my mic.

After about four songs, I was beginning to feel quite sick again. I couldn't go to the bathroom since no one else had even gone once yet, and we had water in the booth, so I had no excuse.

Finally the nausea and the dizziness got to be too much and I fell to my knees, tears stinging my eyes.

"Liam!" Niall said loudly, dropping down next to me.

"I don't f-feel good," I cried.

"Oh, Li, I knew something was wrong," he said, rubbing my back.

"I'm gonna-," I tried to tell him I was gonna get sick but I felt it coming up so I jammed my fist in my mouth.

"Shit," Louis said, grabbing a trash can and thrusting it under my face just in time.

---------------------------------------------

No ones p.o.v.

The boys all sat with Liam until he was finished and then they helped him back out to the bus, where they all took care of him and got him feeling better so he could record in a few days.

"Thanks for taking care of me guys," Liam said.

"No problem," Niall said, smiling.

"But why didn't you tell us you were sick?" Louis asked.

Liam just shrugged, his cheeks turning a shade of red, from embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed," Zayn said, making a silly fave for no reason.

"I love you guys," Liam laughed.

"Aww," they all cooed.

-------------------------------------------

Please go read my Niall fanfic called Broken. I'll update when chapter five gets 8 reads, 5 votes, and 3 comments. Thanks.