He wakes you up: Niall

Comment your favorite preference I've written.

---------------------------------------------

Your p.o.v.

"Shit y/n," Niall yelled, waking me up. Then I heard a gag and a sob.

I sat up just in time to see Niall hurl his guts all over the bed.

"Well fuck," I muttered as Niall started to cry.

"Hey, what's wrong babe?" I asked, rubbing his back.

"I t-tried to get u-up, I'm so-orry," he cried.

"Oh it's okay Ni, don't worry about it. Let's get cleaned up though," I said, helping him slide off of the bed.

As soon as I pulled him onto his feet however, he collapsed against me.

"Oof, babe," I groaned under his weight.

"I'm sorry, I can't walk I'm too tired," he started crying again.

"No, it's fine, babe I've got you.

Niall was only about a half inch taller than me, and didn't weigh much more either, so I was able to somewhat awkwardly carry him to the bathroom.

He sat down on the counter while I ran a bath for him. Once the water was warm I grabbed the hem of his t-shirt an pulled it over his head. Then I slid his sweats down his hips.

I grabbed his arm and helped him sit down in the bath in just his boxers.

"I'm gonna go clean the sheets okay? I'll be back," I told him.

After putting the sheets in the washing machine and putting new ones on, I set a trash can on Niall's side of the bed, just in case.

I went back into the bathroom, where Niall had finished taking a bath, and helped him out of the water.

He dried off while I went and got him fresh sweats and a t-shirt.

After he got dressed, I helped him back to out room. After the bath, he was strong enough to mostly walk on his own.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as we laid down.

"Sick I guess," he mumbled.

"How's your stomach?" I asked.

"Okay," he said.

"Well come here and let's get some sleep love," I said, tousling his hair.

He slid into my open arms and fell asleep shortly after. It wasn't much longer before I fell asleep myself, my fingers still tangled in his hair.

------------------------------------------

Okay, well that was awful. Sorry about that. Please go read broken. Thank you!!