Sick at childs game: Louis

Okay this is my next series.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Louis' kids

Diane (5)

Cameron (3)

Josh and Maya (6)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis p.o.v.

"Daddy!" Maya yelled.

"Wake up dada," Cameron shouted, jumping on me.

"Oof, Cam get off honey please," I wheezed, trying not to cough all over my kids.

"Sorry da," Cameron apologized. He was strangely polite for a 3 year old.

"You have to take me to my basketball game," Josh said, finally explaining what all of the commotion was for.

"Where's mommy?" I asked, struggling to remember if she worked today.

"She went out with some friends," Maya said matter-of-factly.

"Okay, Maya, you're in charge of getting everyone's shoes on. I'll be ready in a minute," I said.

"Okay, c'mon guys," Maya said enthusiastically.

I started to laugh at my daughter being so responsible but then my head started pounding as I sat up.

I woke up at 4 a.m. this morning freezing. I got up and checked my temp, sure enough, I had a fever. Then I was up like all night coughing, so now I'm sick, tired, and not in the mood for a basketball game.

I yanked some jeans and a t-shirt on, clutching the bedpost to keep from falling over from the dizziness in my head.

I stumbled downstairs, to find all of my kids dressed and ready, with shoes on.

"Way to go Maya. Everybody in the car," I instructed.

They all skipped energetically out to our minivan. Diane and Cameron sat in their car seats in the middle, waiting patiently until I buckled them in, while Josh and Maya got in the back.

I managed to drive us across town to the YMCA without killing us, despite the fact that the world was spinning before my eyes.

I helped them all out of the car and then took Diane and Cameron's hand, following Josh inside.

Maya walked with Josh over to his 'team spot' while he warned up, then came back over and sat with us.

The game started, and I was seriously regretting not calling y/n.

The loud buzzer was making me queasy and my head hurt even worse. The dim lighting had a pounding behind my eyes threatening to overwhelm my vision as I attempted to clap at the appropriate times.

I started feeling like something was weighing down my chest, like I couldn't breath. My vision started going red. Oh god.

I need to get out of here. Like right now. I struggled to pull out my phone, noticing that my hands were shaking.

"Maya, I'm going to the bathroom, stay here with Diane and Cam," I said, quickly getting up and stumbling out of the gym while dialing her number.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Babe," I choked out, struggling not to cry.

"Oh my gosh Lou what's wrong?" she caught on immediately.

"At joshie's game feel really sick," I'm mumbled.

"Okay I'm on my way hang in there," she said before hanging up.

I sat down in the bathroom hallway and waited for her to get here. I knew I should probably tell her where I was but I couldn't make myself move.

"Oh, babe, there you are," I heard her voice.

"Y/n," I moaned.

"Let's go home, coach is gonna bring the kids after the game," she said, helping me off of the floor.

I stumbled after her out towards the car and fell asleep on the way home.

When I woke up, I was laying on the couch and I felt much much better than I had at the game, all thanks to y/n.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that was horrid.