He wakes you up: Zayn

Last one in the series. Here it goes xx!

---------------------------------------------

Your p.o.v.

"Babe," came the voice of my boyfriend.

"What?" I asked.

"Um, do we have any Advil?" his voice sounded forced.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" I asked, sitting up.

Zayn looked awful. His face was pale and his black hair was plastered to his forehead with sweat. His eyes were red and hazy, like he hadn't slept at all.

"Headache," he mumbled, scooting off the bed.

I frowned as he walked into our bathroom. I saw the light flick on, then I heard him rustling around for the medicine. Then the door clicked shut.

Hmm. That's interesting. I wonder if he's okay? He probably just needed to use the bathroom or something.

I sat and waited for a few more minutes, Zayn was still in the bathroom. I decided to go check on him.

I walked over to the bathroom and knocked lightly on the door. I heard coughing coming from inside the bathroom.

"Baby, can I come in?" I asked.

"No," came the weak voice from the other side. I sighed and leaned against the door frame.

After a few more minutes, I reached down to the door handle an turned it slowly. It wasn't locked.

Then I heard what sounding like gagging, then a sob and a loud splash. That was the final straw. I pushed the door open, stepping inside.

"Oh hun," I said softly, coming to sit behind the sick boy and rub his back while he threw up.

When he was finished, he sat back against the wall, breathing heavily. He had his eyes closed.

"Here love, lets get this off," I said, peeling of his t-shirt, which was soaked in sweat.

I got up, grabbing a washcloth, and wetting it with cold water, before sitting back down next to Zayn.

I wiped his face off, then placed it on the back of his neck. He sighed at the coolness of it.

Then I put my arm around him, resting my hand on his hip. He leaned into me.

"You're had feels good, cold," he mumbled into my shoulder.

"You wanna go back to bed Z?" I asked.

"Too tired," he said sleepily.

"Okay," I sighed, not really wanting to sleep on the bathroom floor.

I pulled Zayn's head down into my chest and wrapped my arms around him. We were quiet for a minute.

"Why didn't you tell me," I asked finally. I started combing my fingers through his sweaty hair.

"I don't know," he muttered.

"Okay, get some sleep," I whispered in his ear. He nodded against me.

I laid my head back against the wall, and fell asleep tonight.

--------------------------------------------

By the way guys, I'm done doing part 2s on things. So don't ask me to continue something I've already written. Thanks!!