Him and your child are sick: Liam part 2

Here's part two of Liam and your child have a stomach bug.

--------------------------------------------

Your p.o.v.

When I woke up, I glanced over at the clock. It was 6:30 a.m. I looked over at Liam, who was sound asleep. Quietly, I got out of bed.

The first thing I did was sanitize both bathroom doorknobs, sinks, and counter, to keep the rest of the family healthy. Then I went downstairs to find Carter already up.

He had to be at school early to go to his zero hour weights class.

"How did it go last night?" I asked.

"I just sat with her in the bathroom until she said she wasn't gonna get sick again, then I carried her to her room. She fell asleep really fast. Oh and I put a trash an by her bed, and told her to wake me up if she needed any thing.

"Thank you so much, Carter, you're amazing. Dad was really sick last night," I told him.

"No problem Mom," he said.

"Well, I'd better call Aprils school and Dad's work," I said, picking up my phone.

First I called April's school and told the secretary that she was sick and wouldn't be at school today. Then I called Niall.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hi Niall, it's (y/n)," I said.

"Oh hi, what's up?" he asked.

"Liam threw up last night, and he's still pretty sick, so he won't be coming into work," I said.

"Oh okay, tell him I said to get better," Niall said.

"I will Ni, thanks," I said

"Bye,"

"Bye,"

-------------------------------------------

Carter had already taken Charlotte to school, on is way to the high school, so I didn't have to worry about that.

April had woken up about an hour ago, but hadn't thrown up, which was good.

She was sitting on the couch watching Lion King and sipping at some Gatorade.

I went upstairs to check on Liam. He was laying down on the bed, with both hands on his stomach. He opened his eyes when I sat down on the bed.

"How're ya feeling?" I asked.

"Like shit," he said.

"Your stomach still hurts?" I asked.

"Like hell," he groaned, rubbing his stomach.

"Here," I said, moving his hands and replacing them with my own. I rubbed slow circles into his stomach, not applying much pressure.

Suddenly he moved my hands and sat up, leaning foreword. He held his head in his hands and breathed deeply.

"Just let it happen Liam, come on," I said, pulling him to the bathroom.

As soon as he sat down in front of the toilet, he dry heaved.

"I'm serious, Li, don't try to stop it, it just hurts worse," I said, rubbing his back to calm him down.

He burped queasily before leaning over the toilet and throwing up everything that was left in him.

When he was finished, I helped him back to bed, putting Harry Potter 3 in the DVD player to keep his mind off of his stomach .

"Mom!" I heard from downstairs. I sighed. It was going to be a long day.