He gets carsick: Niall

Your p.o.v.

"So get out get out get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead," Niall and I were singing along to One Thing on the radio. We were currently about 1 hour in to a 10 hour drive to my parents house.

I've met Niall's parents many times, and we decided that over Niall's break, he should finally go meet my parents.

After the song ended, we sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, both of us lost in our own thoughts.

"Babe?" Niall's voice broke my thoughts

"Huh?" I asked stupidly.

"Do you mind if I try and take a nap?" he asked softly.

"Of course not, why would I?" I asked, curious.

"I don't know, I guess I figured you'd be bored just sitting here alone," he said thoughtfully.

"I'll be fine Ni go ahead," I prompted. With that he leaned his head up against the window and shut his eyes.

That's strange, he got 10 hours of sleep last night, he really shouldn't be tired. Oh well.

About an hour later, Niall came to. I saw him moving out of the corner of my eye.

"Rise and shine sleepy head," I said jokingly. "You're probably hungry. Coolers in the back," I told him, because he's always hungry.

Niall shook his head. I frowned. "You're not hungry?" I was very concerned now. Niall's ALWAYS hungry.

"Not really," he said quietly.

"Are you okay?" I asked, reaching over to grab his hand.

"Don't feel good," he whimpered.

"Aw babe why didn't you say so? What doesn't feel good?" I asked.

"My stomach hurts" he whined.

"Do you get carsick?" I asked, hoping it wasn't the stomach flu. He nodded.

"Okay hun, I'm sorry. Tell me if you need me to pull-"

"PULL OVER," Niall yelled.

I quickly pulled over and Niall jumped out of the car I got out and walked around to where Niall was standing and rubbed his back until he was finished throwing up.

"You're okay love. It's alright," I said soothingly.

"You ready to go back to the car?" I asked gently. He nodded tiredly.

Once I'd helped him into the car, I asked "do you still want to go to my parents? It's fine if you don't."

"We should go. I'm just a little carsick I promise," he said, giving me a small smile.

"Okay, if you're sure," I said, continuing on our way.

Once Niall had fallen asleep again, I called my mom and let her know if the situation, telling her that we might be a few minutes late.

We made it to my parents house with no other incidents, and had a lovely meal. The way home, however, was a different story.