Chapter 75

I loosened my tie as we walked to the car, and as soon as we were safely inside I slide it off and tied it around his eyes.

"I like where this is heading," he teased, an impish grin on his face. "Are you going to tell me where we're going?" he asked as he nuzzled my neck.

"Nope," I said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before settling back in my seat.

"Well, then you're gonna have to think of some way to entertain me as we head to this secret location," he muttered, reaching blindly for the button to close the partition between us and the driver. In his haste he managed to roll down his window, open the sunroof and turn on the overhead light, basically everything except closing the screen. I brushed his hand away with a laugh, and he smiled as he heard the partition start to close.

"Now where were we..." he murmured, placing his hand on my knee. It didn't stay there for long, sliding quickly and insistently towards its intended destination. I grabbed it to stop it in its path, knowing that no matter how strong I liked to pretend that I was, I wouldn't be able to resist that for long.

He whined in protest, but I held firm. Unfortunately Harry knew other ways to break me down, and he wasn't afraid to use them to get what he wanted. So he left his hand where it was on my thigh, but he leaned closer to me, crowding my body with his as his lips met my ear.

"Come on, Zee, what do you want from me? You look so fucking sexy in that suit, and I've been thinking about tasting you all night," he whispered, pausing every few words to nip at my ear and kiss along my neck.

I groaned and shifted in my seat, my pants getting tighter as my resolve started to melt away. I tried to steady myself by reaching out to grab his thigh, but that only freed up his hand. He continued kissing my neck as his hand moved higher, until he was palming me through my pants.

"Look how hard you are for me, love. Let me kiss it. Please, baby, I just need a taste," he begged, and suddenly I couldn't think of one goddamn reason to say no. We were in public? We might be telling our grandkids the story of this night in sixty years? How could any of that possibly matter when we were the only two people in the world? Because in that moment, everything and everyone else had disappeared for me. It was just Harry and me, alone and in love and wanting each other. So yeah, how could I possibly deny him this one small request?

I turned my head to kiss him, letting him know with my actions instead of my words that I wanted him just as much as he wanted me. He tasted of red wine, rich and full and perfect, and the soft touch of his tongue against mine had my head spinning in no time.

He pushed me away from him all too quickly, and I briefly considered removing my tie from his eyes and using it to bind his hands instead, so that I could keep him exactly where I wanted him. But then he was climbing on top of me and grinding down just right, and I decided that I was just fine with whatever he wanted to do to me. My head dropped back as his hips began to move more quickly, and yeah, I liked where this was heading.

"Reminds me of when we watched Love Actually," Harry leaned down to whisper. "You were on top of me, hard and so fucking gorgeous, and I felt like all my dreams were coming true." I grabbed his hips more firmly as I thought back to that night. To how good he had felt in between my thighs, and how perfectly his lips had moved against mine. To how beautiful he'd looked when he came.

I slid my hands down to his ass, holding him down as I moved my hips against his more quickly. I'd been turned on all night, tortured by his smile and his words and his touch, and I knew that I wasn't going to last long.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come so hard," I warned him. He scrambled off of me immediately, settling himself on his knees between my thighs as I fumbled with my belt. He was still blindfolded, and he looked so fucking sinful as I guided him towards my length, his lips parted and slick as he kissed his way down my cock.