Chapter 42

It felt like I had only just shut my eyes, but I could feel the sunlight on my face through the window so I knew I must've been asleep for longer than I thought.

Harry was obviously awake, or at least having a very naughty dream, because I could feel him rutting against me. I smiled at the idea that he could be humping me in his sleep, but then I felt his hot breath in my ear and I knew that he was awake.

"Wake up baby..."

I elbowed him to get him to back up off me. "No. Sleep now, sex later," I groaned, and I could feel him laughing against my back.

"But I'm booored. And I need to ask you something."

"Later," I mumbled, pulling the pillow over my head, but Harry quickly removed it and threw it across the room. "You just keep adding to your list of offenses, don't you? What could you possibly want to ask me this early in the morning?"

He raised himself up on one elbow to look down at me. His hair was a wild mess and he had the cutest smile on his face, making it damn near impossible for me to stay mad at him. Bedhead Harry was one of my favorite Harrys, and I loved waking up next to him.

"A) it's noon, you lazy bum. And B) when do you want to call your mum and dad? To tell them about us?"

My stomach immediately started hurting at the thought of breaking the news to my dad. "I really think I should tell them in person Haz."

"But when's the next time you're going to see them? It could be forever," he grumbled.

"How 'bout I fly them in the next time we have a day off? A free trip is probably the only way I'll convince them to be in the same room as each other anyways."

He smiled. "Can I be there when you tell them?"

I grimaced. "I dunno if that's a good idea love. My dad..."

"Please babe? I know this will be hard, and I want to be there for you," he said, looking at me with big eyes.

"Okay okay, damn," I relented. "You know I can't say no to that face."

"I do know that, and I fully plan to take advantage of that fact over the next, I don't know, sixty or seventy years."

I rolled on top of him, holding him down. "Oh you do, huh? What am I gonna do with you Styles?"

"Love me?" he asked hopefully.

"I was actually thinking more along the lines of punishing you..."

Harry's eyes lit up at that, so I knew that I needed to step up my game.

"What exactly do you have in mind Malik?" he asked as he ran his hands up and down my sides.

I nipped at the spot just under his ear that drove him crazy. "How about," I bent down to swirl my tongue around his nipple "you make me come," I moved to his other nipple "again and again," I kissed down his chest to his hip bones "and you," I licked my way from one hip to the other "don't get to come at all," I finished, raising my head to look at him with a smirk.

His head was raised up off of pillow, a horrified expression on his face. "That's not funny Zayn."

"Hey, you're the one who said I could punish you any way I wanted," I reminded him.

"Yeah, but I thought you were gonna tie me up or spank me or something, not ask me to do the impossible!"

I laughed. "You do know what the definition of punishment is, don't you? Besides, think how much fun you'll have satisfying me."