Chapter 17

I woke up before Harry the next morning, pulled on some sweats and padded downstairs as quietly as I could, wanting him to keep sleeping. I wasn't much of a cook, but I wanted to pamper Harry a bit so I whipped up some scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon for him. It wasn't going to be nearly as good as anything that he could make, but it was the best I could do.

While looking for a tray I found one of those fancy silver covers, like something you'd see a butler carrying in a castle or something. I felt a momentary pang, picturing Harry making breakfast in bed for someone else, someone who wasn't me, but I pushed it aside and decided to just try to be grateful that it would keep his food warm.

I carefully carried the food and two cups of tea upstairs and found Harry still asleep. He looked like sex on a stick, all tousled hair and pouty lips, and I couldn't resist putting the tray down and slowly peeling back the sheets to get a better look. That view was so goddamn delicious that I had to get closer.

I climbed onto the bed and immediately slid him into my mouth. He stirred momentarily, but I'm pretty sure that I managed to wake up little Haz before Harry was even aware of what was happening. It was such a turn on to feel him harden in my mouth; to know that it was my actions that were causing this reaction. It made me feel powerful and incredibly sexy.

I began to suck harder, wanting to lavish attention on every inch of him. I wasn't sure when I would next be able to do this, and I needed to memorize every detail, from the breathy sound of my name spilling from his lips, to the weight of him against my tongue, to the way my eyes watered when he hit the back of my throat, to how he tasted when he came in my mouth. It was all so fucking intoxicating. I was confident that I could become a morning person if that sound, that touch, and that taste were always the first things I experienced upon waking.

I took a seat next to Harry, who seemed barely able to open his eyes. "I definitely don't want to get out of bed now," he mumbled.

"Well too bad, I made you breakfast," I said as I presented the tray with a flourish, whipping off the lid with a "Ta-da!"

"Breakfast in bed and a blow job? If I had known I'd be rewarded like this I would have given it up to you the day we met," he informed me cheekily before seeing what I had made him and growing serious. "You made me bacon?"

"Of course. It's one of your favorites. And microwavable."

"But you aren't allowed to eat it, and I know how much the smell makes you want some. You didn't need to do that for me Zee."

"Trust me, you're worth it. Now hurry up and eat. I want to take one last shower with you."

"Don't call it our last shower," he groaned. "It's just our last one for a bit, right? Besides, maybe we can sneak one in together in the middle of the night on the bus."

I laughed. "As much as I'd enjoy that, there's no way we could both fit in there. That shower is the worst."

Harry looked off into space for a minute as he munched on his bacon. "Maybe we should have a code word or something so that we can use to tell each other if we're down for some alone time."

"Don't really think that's necessary. I can pretty much guarantee that I'll be down for alone time with you whenever you want it." My words seemed to have the opposite of their intended effect, and Harry looked crestfallen. "But it might be kinda exciting to have a way to send secret messages. Like some James Bond type shit," I backtracked.

Harry beamed and we discussed what gesture or word would be best as he finished his food. He thought we should go for the subtle ear pull, while I favored the more straightforward "I'll grab your junk and tell you to get on your knees" method. Luckily Harry thought this was a brilliant idea and that we needed to test it out in the shower right away.