Chapter 32

"Babe, come on, don't be like that."

Silence.

"Babe, seriously, what do you want me to do?  Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it."

"I want you to go have fun on your date Zayn. A fancy dinner on Valentine's Day, doesn't that sound romantic. Maybe you should propose, oh wait, you already did," Harry said sarcastically, crossing his arms and looking anywhere but at me.

I tossed my hands up and continued pacing in front of him. He'd been like this all day, ever since I'd gotten back from the meeting and told him the news. He'd pout and pout but whenever I told him that I'd tell management to go fuck themselves, that there was no way that I was going out, alone, with Perrie, on Valentine's Day, he'd say that I had to do it. Then the pouting would begin again.

Which isn't to say that I hadn't pouted when Nancy's robotic voice on speaker phone had told me that I had to take Perrie out for a romantic dinner date tonight. But it was pretty hard to make the fact that you were pouting evident during a conference call, so I'd settled for letting out a string of expletives instead.

All of my complaints were immediately shut down, words like contracts and responsibility and scandal being thrown around. In truth I was surprised that it'd taken this long for someone to insist that I take Perrie out. Don't get me wrong, we had been seen in public on dates far too many times for my liking since she'd joined the tour, but up until this point I had made sure that they were always group outings, so that once we were past most of the cameras I could drop her hand and ignore her completely, as long as we were sitting close enough to not arouse suspicion.

But apparently tonight, being Valentine's Day, was the perfect opportunity for us to go out on a romantic date, just the two of us. So here I was, trying to get my boyfriend to give me a kiss before I went out with my fiancée. How fucked up was that?

"I'm sorry Harry," I said, dropping to my knees in front of him. "I promise I'll be thinking of you the entire time. And I'll make it up to you as soon as I get back, yeah?"

Harry shrugged, still not looking at me. "I've gotta go, but please, give me a kiss. Come on babe..." I pleaded, lifting his chin so that I could see his face.

He let out a deep breath. "Fine. You look very nice by the way...too nice," he grumbled, fingering the collar of my suit. I leaned forward to give him a peck but his grip on my jacket tightened and he pulled me forward until I was lying on top of him on the bed. He slid his one of his hands into my quiff and the other down to my ass. I grabbed his biceps as he slipped his tongue in my mouth, kissing me hard and deep until I was a panting, needy mess. By the time he pushed me off of him I could barely remember my own name, let alone that I was about to be late for my date.

"Just something to remember me by. Have fun with Perrie," he sneered as he stood and walked out of the room. I groaned, more frustrated by the situation that ever. Thinking about the evening ahead immediately killed my boner, so I grabbed my room key and headed out, pausing only to yell out a quick I love you to Harry, which wasn't returned.

I was knocking on Perrie's door a few minutes later. She did not look impressed when she opened it. In fact she looked downright pissed.

"Jesus Zayn, you look like you just got fucked. Have you not looked in a mirror?" she asked, pulling me into her room. I looked at the mirror above her wet bar and saw that she was right; I did look like I had just been fucked. My hair was a mess, my suit was wrinkled and my lips were red and swollen. I straightened myself up as best I could, not wanting anyone to see me like this and assume that I had just had sex with Perrie.