Chapter 19

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

How the fuck was I going to break this to Harry? How was I going to live this lie without hurting him? Paul had left me alone, knowing that I needed some time to process everything. The bus had been empty when I returned to it, so I'd lied down on my bunk, trying to figure out how to best explain everything to Harry.

I must have drifted off, because when I woke up the bus was moving and I could hear the guys laughing. I walked to the front and saw everyone there, about to watch a movie from the looks of it.

"Zayn, c'mere. I saved you a seat," Harry said, patting the empty space on the couch next to him. I sat down beside him, as close as I could without it looking strange to the others. Just being in his presence made me feel a million times better, and I felt myself releasing some of the tension I'd been carrying around all day. I would tell him as soon as we had a second alone, and we would get through it together. We could get through anything together.

"We're about to watch the new Paranormal Activity. Sorry," Harry whispered as he kicked off his trainers and pulled a blanket over us. I groaned and leaned my head against the back of the sofa. I hated horror movies, though I kind of liked the idea of having an excuse to hide in Harry's arms. As soon as the movie started I inched a bit closer to him, confident that the other guys weren't paying attention to us.

I felt Harry's hand on my leg before the opening credits were finished and I couldn't hold back my sigh, relieved to finally be touching him after what seemed like forever. My relief turned to want as I felt him slowly inch his way up my thigh. I tried to grab his hand to stop its upward progress but he shook me off. I wasn't sure what he was planning, but I could tell from the mischievious look in his eye that it was going to be good, and as much as I wanted him to continue I knew that I didn't deserve for him to so I tried to link his fingers with mine once again. Once again he shook me off, shooting me a hurt look. Then his hand slid up several more inches and I no longer had the strength to resist.

Never before have I been so grateful for a blanket, or a dark room, or a loud movie, or Harry's goddamn hands. He knew just what to do with them and after a few minutes of him touching me I was ready to explode. He kept his face blank and stared straight ahead at the screen, but I could see his chest rising and falling more rapidly than it would have been if he'd actually been focusing on the movie. He seemed to time his movements to the action in the film, stroking me more quickly when it got louder and just slowly teasing me when things quieted down. It felt so fucking good, but I was in physical pain from trying to hold my body still and bite back my moans, and I was torn between wanting to kiss him and kill him.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, so I slid the leg farthest away from Harry up onto the sofa and rested my head against my knee. If any of the other guys noticed me squirming around I hoped that they would just think that I was scared. I guess having a reputation as a chickenshit had its advantages. I had no idea what was going on in the movie, but I vaguely heard a woman screaming as Harry's hand began to move impossibly fast and I couldn't hold back anymore. My whole body jerked when I came, and I buried my head against Harry and bit his neck to muffle my moans.

I felt him patting my head and heard him stage whisper, "Don't be scared, Zee. It's just a movie," which made all the guys laugh, none harder than Harry himself. I bit down a little harder on his neck before releasing him and giving him the dirtiest look I could muster. The pout he gave me would been enough to make me forgive him if I'd actually been mad, but I knew it wasn't his fault that I couldn't resist him, and a big part of me was happy that he wanted me enough to take these risks. What we had just done may not have been smart, hell it was probably closer to downright stupid, but that didn't make it any less exciting.