Chapter 6

"Fuck, it's Louis. Quick, hide in the bathroom," Harry whispered as he hopped off of the bed and slid his jeans on.

"Seriously? Just ignore him. Or tell him you're busy."

"How are we supposed to explain this?" he asked, motioning between the two of us. "Please Zayn, just get in there and I'll get rid of him."

I grabbed my boxer briefs and jeans from the floor and huffed into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I couldn't believe that he was answering the door for fucking Louis when he could have been getting head from me. And making me hide in the bathroom? What the fuck? It's not like we hadn't been in a room alone a hundred times before. Was he suddenly ashamed of me?

I put my ear to the door and heard Harry ask, "What are you doing here Lou?"

"I saw you rush out of the party a while ago and I knew you were drunk off of your ass so I thought I should be a good friend and see if you needed anything." Something about Louis' tone made me think he wasn't referring to holding Harry's hair back as he puked.

"I'm fine Lou, you don't need to worry about me. I'm just tired."

"Well I'm not tired at all, though I'm not surprised you're worn out from all that dancing you were doing. Christ Haz, I've never seen you shake it like that." Louis' voice was louder now and I knew he had entered the room.

"Very funny. Well, I think I'm going to head to bed now..."

"Don't be like that Harry. I just told you I'm not tired. Come on, we're both drunk...let's have some fun." What the actual fuck was he going on about?

I heard the telly click on and could hear Harry speaking but I couldn't make out what he was saying. Was he purposely trying to drown out his words?

Luckily Louis was as big of a loudmouth as he always was. "That's the spirit love, let's break this bed in," he said with a laugh. I could practically hear him grinning as my hands balled into fists and my head started spinning. What.The.Fuck. was he trying to do to Harry? To do with Harry?

I heard Harry laugh and shout out "Lou!" and something in me snapped. I shoved my underwear and jeans on and flew out of the bathroom, ready to rip someone's head off.

What I saw in the bedroom stopped me dead in my tracks. Harry was lying on his back and Louis was sitting on top of him straddling his waist. Fucking straddling him.

"What the fuck are you doing here Zayn?" Louis asked, stealing what should have been my goddamn line. He looked back to the boy lying beneath him. "I thought you were alone Harry?"

"I...I was but Zayn came to check on me and- and we were gonna watch a movie."

I opened my mouth to respond but no words came out. I felt an overwhelming anger towards Harry, but the rational part of my brain knew that he had to come up with some kind of excuse for why I was there. But mostly I just felt confusion. What were they doing? What would they be doing if I hadn't barged in?

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" Louis asked accusingly.

"Why are you all over Harry like that?" I spat back.

Louis threw his head back and laughed and I decided that I'd had enough. "I'm outta here," I said, grabbing my shirt off of the floor.

"Stay Zee. I thought we were going to watch a movie..."

"Watch a movie with him. Maybe Die Hard's on," I snapped before storming out. I went immediately to my room and sunk down to the floor, my head in my hands. What the fuck had just happened? Why was Louis acting like that towards Harry, and why was Harry letting him?