Simon Says

Jimin stood frozen at the door, the entrance to the room which Jungkook was currently salivating over some random ass boy seemed a world away. He could tell Jungkook had been drinking, as his movements were slightly more outgoing than usual, and his eyes were puffy from the bottom although Jimin knew well enough to tell that it wasn't due to drugs.

The people in the room barley noticed Jimin, as the dim lights and loud sound of the tv masked his image pretty well. The idol moved to pull off Jungkook's make out parter from his body, and tried to get the brunettes attention as best as he could. Even tipsy and disheveled, Jungkook looked beautiful. His lips were slightly swollen, and his skin flushed. His sharp featured seemed to be outlined by the occasional flashed of light from the tv, and his wore a black v neck that clung to his body in this outrageously sexy way.

"Jungkook," Jimin said over the music. Jungkook's eyes lazily slid over to analyze Jimin, and their entire gaze was absent of any and all warmth. The one look made Jimin take a step back, as the coldness reminded him of how he himself had looked a couple years ago. His older sister flashed across his mind, and suddenly it was hard to breathe. Jungkook was quiet as he sat up, and said nothing as he stood, grabbed Jimin's wrist, and walked out of the room dragging Jimin along with him.

The music was louder outside in the hallway, and Jimin caught the slightest glance of the girl in the red dress dancing along side some blond chick. She threw her head back laughing at something she said, and teasingly wrapped a hand around the other girl's waist. "In here," Jungkook said, snapping Jimin attention back to him. Jungkook had always been tall, but only now did Jimin really notice it.

"You know," Jimin states to try and ease the tension, "I'm liking this whole dark and broody thing you have going in. Very daddy."

Jungkook didn't laugh.

"Just get in."

So, Jimin did.

The two of them entered a room that was absent of anyone, which was a huge surprise seeing the size of the party. It wasn't that large, as it seemed to be someone's bed room. Jimin moved to sit on the middle of the bed with his legs underneath him, eyeing Jungkook who was leaning against the now closed door. The brunette sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

"Oooh, do that again." Jimin said, "it makes me feel all naughty inside."

"Can you just shut up for one second?" Jungkook said under his breath before raising his gaze to finally look at Jimin. He looked tired, bags under his eyes, and color drained from his skin. Jimin closed his mouth for once, stepping up from the bed to walk over to Jungkook. The younger flinched, but didn't move as Jimin brushed the back of his knuckles gently down Jungkook's cheek. He looked into his brown eyes, and for the first time all day noticed the immense hurt in them.

"Who am I to you?" Jungkook let out, wrapping his fingers around the wrist Jimin held next to his face. "Tell me, Jimin. Tell me because it's killing me inside." Jungkook eyes were now rimmed with tears, but not ones of sadness, but rather a pain so unbearable that letting the words out that had been rotting his mind felt equal to getting a knife twisted in his stomach.

Jimin was quiet for a while, Jungkook desperately looking into Jimin's own eyes to find some sort of answer, but Jimin could do nothing but step backwards. "I-" he started, but his voice died at the end and he found himself unable to speak. Who was Jungkook to him? A friend? Family? Lover? Something else completely? Jimin had never dwelled on it too much, but he was sure that Jungkook was someone very important in his life. Someone he never wanted to lose. Someone he never wanted to hurt. Someone he wanted to fight for. To fall asleep next to and wake up to the next morning.

What criteria did that meet?

"Go to hell," Jungkook spat after the silence dragged out for too long, and Jimin failed to answer. Jungkook turned to leave, but Jimin caught his forearm in the process. Jungkook froze, and Jimin could feel his muscles tense underneath his finger tips. He turned the boy back around, and once again the world faded away. Jungkook was important, he knew that, but loving him meant that Jimin would have to open up to being loved back.

And he couldn't do that.

Jimin thought himself to be too damaged.

Too broken.

"Look Jungkook I-"

"Shut up," Jungkook said under his breath as he pushed Jimin off of him. The trading card somehow found its way into his hand, and his grip was iron tight on in. The paper began to glow slightly, and faintest bloom of light came from it as Jungkook shot a tear stained glare Jimin's way. "Just shut up, Park Jimin."

The card grew brighter at that, but neither of the boys noticed its effects. Jimin moves to talk, but something was caught in his throat and he couldn't. He tried against, but physically, his body couldn't disobey Jungkook's order when his full name was used. Jungkook eyed Jimin's air filled gagging with a curious and cruel gaze. He stepped away from the door, and instead chose to take one more look at the silenced idol, and pushed him onto the bed.

Jimin's eyes went wide, but there was no hint of his earlier amusement in them. He tried to talk again, but the only noise that came out was dry air escaping his lungs. Jungkook glanced at the card in his hand, finally eyeing the light coming off of it, before placing it into his back pocket. "Looks like there are more tricks for me to play with this card of yours, Jiminie. Did you know that I had it? Did you know that I've been using it, just as you've been using me? Oh. That's right. You can't answer me. So, instead, you're going to listen."

Jungkook's gaze was cruel, and his body was overflowing with the internal pain he had been holding in all week. He pushed Jimin up higher on the bed, and moved to straddle him. Jungkook's powerful legs clasped around Jimin's own, locking him into place so that the idol couldn't escape. Jungkook then took off his own shirt too show off his incredibly sculpted body. "This is what you want, right? This is all I am to you, isn't it? Someone to play around with. To relieve some stress with. A toy. Well, why don't you enjoy it?" Jungkook spat.

Jimin shook his head. He didn't want to touch Jungkook like this, be with him like this. He didn't want to have this heat of torment rolling off of Jungkook or watch the hurt flash in his eyes with each word the boy spat out, the venom in them seemed to hurt Jungkook just as much as Jimin, and the blond boy realized that was because Jungkook genuinely believed what he was saying was true. Jimin opened his mouth to counter, to say all of the things that had ran through his head when he had had the chance to be honest, but was much too late to speak,

"Park Jimin," Jungkook growled as he grabbing Jimin's hand and held it to his bare chest, "I told you take what you want. Use me like the lifeless pity party you desire. Mold me into the play thing you've wanted from the beginning. I asked what I was to you, and you replied with nothing. So, treat me like that's what I am, because I'm done holding out for something more."

Jimin tried to resist the new found command power the card held, and his body bent underneath him as he willed himself to push Jungkook off of him and run - because this was just torment for the both of them. But, the part of him that wanted desperately touch Jungkook, wanted to hold him, to kiss him, to love him, won out. That genuine desire was what pushed him to pull Jungkook down to him and suck on his lips until the boy saw stars. As Jimin couldn't speak, he tried to convey his true feelings with the way their lips melded together. He bit at his bottom lip and had his tongue roam every inch of Jungkook's alcohol tasting mouth. He didn't let to breath until the very last moment, and if he could speak, he would have confessed to Jungkook that he loved him.

But Jungkook only stood up, picking up his shirt in one swing, and left the room without a single look Jimin's way. Jimin watched as the boy pulled out the trading card one last time, and suddenly the party disappeared, the music gone, and Jimin was sent back to the idol schedule he had been in the midst of before.

>>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>><<
A/N - the last part was too long so I split it into two parts. Hope that's okay with you all!

- Violette