A-Hole Classified

Jungkook leaned his head on the back of the bus window. This past week had been one of the best he'd ever had in his life. Ever since that night at the restaurant, Jimin seemed to keep appearing more than before, and the two boys really hit it off. Some nights ended up just them talking for what seemed like hours, others they'd be playing around or teasing one another. One time they played Mario cart until both drove in their sleep.

The only mishap was Jimin showing up one time while Jungkook was in the shower. See, that could have been super sexy, but it was more so terrifying. Jimin stood there, eyes baggy and his gaze red. His balance seemed to kilter and his attention almost foggy. The boy didn't seem to realize that Jungkook was standing completely naked in front of him. He simply gave Jungkook a glare, looking as if he was about to pass out. Send me back. And Jungkook did.

Neither spoke of that incident since it happened, and honestly, both boys didn't seem to care.

Jungkook shifted in his seat, trying to make the grey cushions of the bus somehow more comfortable as his mind fogged up with Jimin. The idol was taking over most of his thoughts, and Jungkook had tried to fight it but..that's a battle that was easily lost. The blonde could be a real dick sometimes, but Jungkook kept learning just how sweet of a guy was buried under and that fact made him keep coming back for more. Jimin was almost like a drug to him.

The bus jumped a bit as the road was bumpy, and Jungkook scrunched his eyes as the thought of Dan The Man flooded back through. He had bet him on this crappy ass bus. The debate of wether or not the old hag gave him a blessing or a curse, still ached with in his mind, but this past week has just been so good.

Jungkook toyed with the ends of his hoodie, looking out the window as the images of the city flashed by. His apartment was nearing, and the sound of the wheels turning was somehow soothing through his headphones. Jungkook grinned to himself as he thought of Jimin's smirk, and flexed his knuckles knowing that he'll always be able to hold the fact that he punched him over the boy.

Who's macho now, Jiminie??

Jungkook's fingers graced Jimin's card in his back pocket, making it a habit to always have the thin material with him. It was funny to him now, the prospect of normal relationships (which kinda made him giddy - since the second part of that was what he was in right now, right? In a relationship?) Either way, their unconventional system has become so natural to Jungkook. He wasn't sure how he'd handle having to ease his way back into something....expected....if him and Jimin ever did break up. His dad would have a field of it, as he left due to Jungkook being gay in the first place. He could almost hear the mocking in his voice when he'd say Fits for you, don't you think fairy? You wave that magic wand and another one of you twinks appear! Looks like you can make them disappear just as easy!

Jungkook swallowed, shifting in his seat, gently reaching for the Idol's card for some comfort. Thinking about his dad wasn't exactly a favorite pass time - but thinking of Jimin, that sure was.

"Kook? You okay? You look constipated."

"Fuck off," Jungkook laughed as he shook his head, turning it to face Park Jimin who was now sitting in the spot next to him. Fairy or not, Jungkook was happy with this appearing act both seemed yet to master. Jimin's pink lips formed a smile, and Jungkook looked away teasingly before Jimin inched his fingers closer to the brunette's own, interlocking their hands.

"I missed you," Jimin breathed against Jungkook's neck, even with the thick fabric of his hoodie the younger was able to feel goosebumps accumulate through out his body. He could feel his cheeks heat, and in an attempt to save some masculinity, he just scoffed at Jimin's cheesiness - which only made Jimin let out this gloriously effortless laugh.