Fried Rice

There was blood running down Jimin's face.

The sleeping city seemed to wake around the two boys, as the growl of car engines echoed in the distance. A cat screeched somewhere, and a low electric buzz hummed outside of the restaurant. Through the darkness, little could be seen, but the bright red substance seemed to radiate off of Jimin's once pale skin.

Jungkook's breathes continued to be hitched, his chest rising and falling in an unorchestrated pattern. Jimin could feel each of them, even feet away. The heat of it, the heaviness. Jungkook cradled his shaking hand into his side, trying to save the excruciating pain in his fingers from illogically spread to the rest of his body.

It was his first time punching someone. And it somehow hurt him more than the one he had hit. Very much tf moment for Kookie.

"Bastard." Jungkook growled out into the night air. The sound of it bit harder than the cold breeze, each syllable sharp and precise - burning into Jimin's skin until he felt as if his flesh was being ripped apart and scrapped underneath, embedding Jungkook's hatred into his very being as a tattoo might be into one's heart.

"Will you listen to me?" Jimin snapped back. The sugar sweet melodic way in which he talked filtered through in his words, but the undertone of them weighed more than Mother Nature herself could carry. It was visible in the strain of his shoulders. The way his body seemed to tense in straightening, as if one relaxation in a muscle would collapse his body to the ground.

Jungkook stepped closer to the idol, raising his blazing hand up once more, swinging it at full force. He hadn't aimed, as his vision was blurry, the state of tears hindering his ability to accurately process any action. Jimin, he was smart to step aside, and let the younger tumble to the ground as his target went from a body to the alley street.

Jimin stayed standing, wiping the blood from his face with the back of his sleeve. He flicked his hand a couple times to get any excess drops to fall from it before running a exasperated hand through his hair. His eyes turned dark, as if the blackness of his iris flooded into the brown usually surrounding it. His jaw stayed clenched as he scanned the alley for any onlookers, glaring at a couple leaving the restaurant the two had just been in not even minutes before this whole situation went down.

Jimin felt his head tilt, looking down at the broken boy at his feet who had now curled his knees to his chest, and those wet tears flooding from the their hold. He saw the image, but the emotions seemed to only be heard as an echo in his body. A small hallow feeling took root with in him, and Jimin shifted his position to one of a crouch. He began to slowly dance his finger's through Jungkook's soft locks of hair, analyzing the shaking with in the brunette's body.

"You aren't allowed to have your phone inside, sweetheart," Jimin spoke calmly. Each syllable was caring, spun into a state of euphoria. Jungkook's head rose, only slightly as his body continued to react at a pace which his mind couldn't keep up with. The first sight he was exposed to was that of the picture stapled smile of Idol Park Jimin. His lips were pulled back in a delicate fashion, with eyes just touching in a closed state. He felt his heart melt - and then burn.

"Bastard." He repeated, his voice not as strong outloud as Jungkook had imagined it with in his head, but he didn't quite care. He hoped the hurt with in it would be enough to subsequently bruise Jimin - if physically unable to - then at least he could him where it really hurt. Jungkook had managed to do so earlier, he had seen the flash of pain dance across Jimin's emotions in a wave.

But now - there was only a ghost of it.

Jimin continued to brush his fingers through Jungkook's hair, inside numb to the screams crashing with in him. He shook his head in an adorable manner, with his bangs brushing against those thick lashes of his. His lips sported a darker red as the parted, offsetting the paleness of his skin. There could be heard a dripping in the distance, and Jimin wondered how they went from paying the check to this.

Slightly annoyed about the problem, Jimin spoke again.

"You weren't supposed to have your phone."

"Was I just not-supposed to read that article then?" Jungkook spit right back, and Jimin laughed softly as he helped Jungkook reluctantly sit back up. He watched the boy's breaths calm, and moved to lean his forehead against the younger's own. The minute Jimin's scent flooded in, Jungkook closed his eyes feeling as if he would crash all over again.

"Did you read the lyrics? They're about you." Jimin said softly as a hand moved to brush Jungkook's right thigh. His touch was that of a whisper, but it felt like fire on the younger's skin. Jungkook shot him a glare, flicking his eyes open with disbelief, but Jimin only smiled upon seeing it. "Sehun was nothing, an experiment. I promise."

The ice in the younger's gaze seemed to soften, only as as much as he wanted to stay angry, the body could only hold on so much when the epitome of everything he had ever wanted in a guy sat right in front of him. He had read the lyrics, the words being what had offset him the most as he had been under the impression they were aimed for someone else.

Jungkook chuckled in a very dry, hoarse voice at Jimin's next words. They were cheesy and oh too close to their situation, but somehow perfect at the same time.

"You're the real deal, Kook. The only real deal for me."

>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>>><<<<
A/N - so I rewrote this part Three different times, and this was somehow the easiest one to write?! Sorry for the long wait my dears!! Hope this chapter was worth it ❤️ called fried rice because I'm eating Panda Express rn

- Vio