Strike A Deal

Hey guys! I would reread this chapter even if you read the last version, the ending has changed.

- Vio

________

"Well, I'd like to personally congratulate you all on the success of your latest release," Kim SeokJin spoke out with a bright smile. Jimin kept his expression neutral, looking over to Taehyung who had his entire entrancing aura turned into freaking 11. Guess someone had to make up for the bundle of nerves that was Park Jimin.

He hated interviews.

He hated PinkBuzz.

And he had to pee. Bad.

"Thank you, we're just honored that the fans seemed to enjoy our performances so much." Taehyung answered brightly, making SeokJin smile once more, the look spreading like poison on the gorgeous man's lips. Namjoon stood with his arms crossed in front of one of the live camera's. His focus seemed to be caught on their interview rather than 4'oclock, but he'd occasionally send Jimin a furrowed eyebrow look - which Jimin did his best not to reciprocate with sass.

Sass with class, my dudes. Not ass. Although Jimin did have an amazing one of those too...

Jungkook would know.

Jimin felt his insides suddenly flush at the thought of the bunny headed boy. Shit. The card. How could I have been so stupid?!

He needed to talk to Taehyung. Now.

"Jimin? Jimin." SeokJin repeated, apparently having asked a question his way and too lost in his thoughts to hear it. The blond ran a hand through his hair, pushing back each lock as his finger's tangled in the mess of it. He leaned forward out of habit, exposing his Adam's apple as he let out a breath. Eyes closing in that adorable kitten like way which makes the fans part their legs like Moses did the sea.

"I'm sorry," Jimin chuckled, sending a panicked look Namjoon's way, their manager only rubbing his temples to release his IM GOING TO FUCKING SMACK YOU tension.

Jimin rolled his shoulder's out, trying to keep his expression level as he felt his cheeks burn and insides hallow. He knows I hate this. He knows I can't stand this place. It's not my fault if I lack common curtesy.

"Jimin? Why, you really are all up in the clouds today, aren't you?" Seokjin's melodic voice echoed in the studio. The words seemingly harmless, soaked in sweet intent, but Jimin didn't fail to notice the flicker of ice set over Jin's gaze. His jaw was clenched, and his finger's drumming on his question sheets.

Jimin felt a heavy hand on his back, knowing without having to look that it belonged to Taehyung. Jimin let out a frustrated breath through his teeth, before loosening the tension from his body.

"He's just so excited to be here that he's forgetting to listen," Taehyung chimes in with a laugh, people off stage joining in to ease the atmosphere. Jin didn't smile, his gaze locked on Jimin's own, finger's always drumming.

And drumming.

And drumming.

And the sound echoed in Jimin's ear, soaking into his mind, bringing back flashes of memories Jimin has spent very long trying to repress. He could feel his breath begin to quicken, sweat appear on the back of his neck, and hands starting to shake.

He looked Taehyung's way, lightly brushing his knuckles against the idol's thigh. Taehyung turned to him, and Jimin's eyes were wide with a look of desperation. He needed to be numb, now. Taehyung's gaze flashed with regret, and the boy shifted his leg away slightly.