Her eyes darkened as she turned her head to the ginger haired boy beside her, who didn't notice the small movement at first but once she elbowed him in his rib he groaned in pain, "What was that for?"

"I'm going back to bed and I'm not leaving it until nine," Aurora explained before she turned back around, her long black hair flying around her shoulders as she ran up the stairs before getting to her dorm and collapsing back into her warm and welcoming bed. She managed to get comfortable and fell asleep within a few minutes of lying there eventually waking up at eight fourty-seven feeling much more refreshed. She stretched her arms as she let out a large yawn before rubbing her eyes and making her way to the bathroom.

By nine thirty Aurora was washed and dressed as she made her way to the Great Hall to eat a quick breakfast with Fred, George and Lee who were prancing around her talking about all the products they were going to buy from Zonko's. She rolled her chocolate brown eyes at the immature boys, wondering to herself as to why she was actually friends with them. 

Once breakfast was over, Aurora felt full and ready for the day ahead after stuffing her face with a generous amount of pancakes and coffee they made their way to the wizarding village of Hogsmeade. 

She wrapped her coat around her body as the chilly October air nipped at the exposed skin of her hands and face. She was glad that she decided to wear her black beanie that camouflaged against her dark hair and her boots that were keeping her feet warm and cosy. 

"Cold?" Fred asked as he looked down at the girl that made his hear beat faster.

Aurora shrugged slightly, "Only a bit. I'll warm up once we get into Zonko's," she told him.

"I've got another idea," Fred confessed, he shouted at Lee and George to stop walking and when the two boys turned around he told them about his new plan which caused a wide smirk to appear on George's face and before Fred could even finish what he was saying his twin had already grabbed Lee by the arm and dragged him away towards the middle of the the busy village.

Before she even knew it she found herself consumed by the warmth of The Three Broomsticks, Fred sitting opposite her as the pair waited for their drinks to get made.

"We didn't have to split up with George and Lee," Aurora told him for what felt like the hundredth time, "I know you needed to go to Zonko's."

Fred shrugged her words off and waved his hand nonchalantly, "George can get me my stuff if he remembers. You being warm is much more important than some Stink Bombs."

Aurora's face flushed a deep rose colour as her eyes left Fred's and looked down at her hands which were fiddling nervously in her lap. She felt her mouth forming into a large smile at what Fred had said and her insides warmed up, a feeling of joy overwhelmed her. The black haired witch finally looked up from her hands when she heard two glasses being placed on the table in-between the two teens. 

She immediately wrapped her hands around her Butterbeer bringing it closer to her mouth before gently taking a sip of the hot beverage savouring the sweet taste in her mouth as her chocolate eyes met Fred's and once again she felt like she was melting on the inside.

When Aurora placed her drink back down onto the wooden table as Fred watched her carefully. His hand shot up from the table where it was previously resting as he wiped the upper part of Aurora's lip, his hand staying on her face. His hand felt soft against her flushed face before he moved it back to it's original place on the table, his own face flushing a red colour as he shyly looked away from the piercing stare of his crush. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable but he just couldn't help stare intensely at her radiating beauty. 

When it was finally time to go back to Hogwarts, Aurora couldn't help but to feel slightly disappointed, she had enjoyed her day with Fred immensely. The pair decided to walk back to the school instead of taking the carriage with George and Lee. Their shoulders would brush against each other occasionally causing butterflies to swarm both of their stomachs. The air turned colder as the Sun was starting to go down, their breaths becoming visible in the crispy air. Fred gave her his jacket which she insisted that he didn't do as she didn't want him to get cold but he stubbornly declined and wrapped it around her shoulders.

Aurora couldn't keep the smile off her lips as the pair arrived at Hogwarts, she sighed in content at the warmth of the school and they walked up the moving stairs and that's finally when Aurora's smile fell.

"What the hell is going on?" She mumbled causing Fred to look up at what she was seeing; all the Gryffindor students mixed with some other students from other houses, all the professors and Dumbledore were all crowded around the Fat Lady Portrait. 

"I have no idea," Fred breathed out as he grasped Aurora's hand gently and helped her manoeuvre through the large crowd, they finally stopped when they reached George and Lee who both looked around anxiously until they spotted the pair coming towards them.

"What's going on?" Fred asked as soon as the group reunited.

"No idea," Lee told them, "The Fat Lady is gone though. They're looking for her."

"Look!" Someone shouted, "She's there! Just behind that hippo!"

Dumbledore rushed over to where the shout came from, everyone else pushed through as they raced up after the headmaster.

"Who did this to you?" Dumbledore asked, his voice gentle as he looked at the Fat Lady through his half moon glasses.

"It-t-it was him....headmaster," The Fat Lady stammered, "The--the one they're all talking about, Sir....He w-w-was here....In the castle...Sirius Black."

The name caused the students blood to run cold as they whispered amongst themselves.

Fred grasped Aurora's hand even harder as she felt light headed and almost unable to breath whilst people around her turned to face her as soon as the murder's name was mentioned.

"Professor McGonagall, could you please escort the students to the Great Hall," Dumbledore instructed, Professor McGonagall nodded her head, her eyes filled with worry as she started to move the students out of the way, leading them away from the scene. "Mr Filch, could you get all the paintings and ghosts to search the castle, if he really was here he can't be far."

Filch eagerly nodded his head as his eyes pierced right through Aurora's, almost as if he was silently blaming her for what had happened. The black haired witch was stiff in her spot as her brain felt like a mess as she thought about how her father couldn't gotten in, how he could've gotten out, how he got past the dementors and more. She rubbed her head as she felt a migraine coming on, Fred gently rubbed her arms up and down, whispering soothing words into her ear as he steered her away from the ripped painting and towards the Great Hall where the rest of the school now was. 

*DISCLAIMER: ALL RIGHTS UNFORTUNATELY GO TO JK R*WLING, I ONLY OWN MY CHARACTER*

Also what are your opinions of the book so far? I'd love to hear your suggestions and opinions and I hope you enjoy.

xx