Chapter 11

( A/N :  Could we please just take a second to admire this wonderful being? Not to mention how hot natsu looks when he's mad :))))))))))))  I know you were thinking it too! )

{ Shiki }

A few days have passed since Natsu and Lucy told Rebecca about themselves Natsu and rebecca have been spending alot of time together. I'm getting kinda Jealous that Natsu keeps taking her away from me everytime I get alone with her.

So yeah Somthing tells me That this father daughter realationship is wayyyy overdue. Honestly though as long as rebecca is finally happy I don't care. Me and Lucy got stuck with each other quite alot. Everytime i'm around it's always us being ditched.

'' A penny for your thoughts? '' Speaking of the devil. I sent her a sheepish grin and replied '' Just Thinking about how close Natsu and Rebecca are now, I mean their Bond is just growing as we speak. I'm completely stunned and yet i'm also a Jelaous Bastard because everytime i get alone with rebecca he takes her away from me.'' I sulk and all lucy did was chuckle. '' I understand, Natsu would always go on and on about her almost as if I didn't know she was my daughter. '' She took a deep breath and looked away out of the window. We were currently sitting at a local coffee shop. We decided it was somthing we should do, if i can't build a bond with father then it's time to move on to the next best thing. The mother.

'' Natsu took it the hardest ya know...? '' At first I was Baffled that should would so openly admit that, but she realized her mistake and gave me a dirty look. '' Get yur mind outta the gutter, Granbell. '' she muttered somthing along the lines of ' You better keep it tucked in you filthy boy.'

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut it could have been my own mind playin tricks on me.

'' Natsu was not himself..you would have thought igneel died all over again but this time it was 10 fold. It wasnt supposed to effect him as much as it did but I guess for dragon slayers things are completely different. He would distance himself after the war ended. He even drank at the guild and honestly you never seen him get drunk before. I can see how much more happier he is with her. I'm glad I have a chance to see that light come back into his eyes...'' She trailed off as her eyes started to tear up and I felt the need to comfort her.

So I did exactly that I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her towards me and she burried her head into my chest. After a few more minutes of standing there she quietly sniffled and smiled at me.

'' Thank you shiki. '' I know that meant more than her thanking me for comforting her.

~~~

After a few more hours at the coffee shop I started to head home to mine and rebeccas apartment.

'' Yo! '' I called as soon as I closed the door to our home. 

Silence

Maybe she's not home yet? but I was proven wrong as I walked into my bedroom. The lights were out and there were candles lit and rose peddles on the floor. I almost laughed because this wasnt how it was supposed to go.

'' Baby... I think You got the roles reversed? Don't get me wrong. I love how you set the mood. '' I smirked at her, as my eyes soon met her's.

She's standing with a cake in her hand a beaming smile on her face, I'm a little confused as of why she's doing this.

She chuckled '' I'm doing this becuase I feel like me and you hadnt had much time...alone. It's either Dad sucks me away or I'm just busy. '' She set the cake down and walked over to me.

I must say she was looking fine. She had on a Peach dress with a white top.

I leaned my forehead on her and smirked

I leaned my forehead on her and smirked. '' well were alone now arent we? '' I muttered She chuckled and leaned forward to plant a kiss on my lips. I quickly took control as her hands found their way into my hair she started to pull on it and I groaned. I quickly picked her up with caused her to gasp and I interally cheered as I quickly took over the kiss. I keep walking until her back is against the wall.  She pulls away needing air as I took the chance to attack her neck with kisses. I made sure to Leave a few hickys. Not really giving a damn about the Problems.

'' Shiki...'' She breathed as I stopped what I was doing and looked into her eyes, all I saw was lust in those beautiful Blue eyes.

I knew what she wanted but I wasnt sure if she was being serious, I mean for all I know she could only be caught up in the moment.

She chuckled again and assured me. '' I'm serious. I want to be yours. I want you to be my first. I just want you shiki. So please..'' I nodded and she attacked my lips with a groan I walked us over towards the bed.

That is How me and rebecca spent our time together. I wish I wasnt but damn...I'm a goner.

This girl has me hooked. She's my drug. My sole purpose for being me.

I would not change a damn thing about her.

She's mine and always was. It's like we are soul mates which I don't doubt.

I dare a motherfucker try to challenge me for her. I will kill him and not think twice.

''Mine.'' I growled

My Rebecca...

Word count: 1002
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY. That was somewhat steamy right? I'm sorry if this seemed rushed! I did promise to try to finish this book off.

Please vote and comment your thoughts on the chapter! I love to hear from you guys! It brightens my days! :D