Chapter 3

Rebecca's P.O.V

'' Okay Rebecca;Your injury should Be healed in the next 2 week's or so." That my friend's is aries! Lucys Celestial spirit. I am like in love with this magic. It's so beautiful. I wish I was as cool as her, haha. Don't get me wrong I was still pissed that Natsu showed up. Yet I'm great full as well.

I smile at aries '' It's no Problem Honestly.'' She sent me a shy smile
Just as aries disappeared, I turned to lucy who was giving me a odd look. I just smile and raised my eyebrow at her.

'' I know that face, rebecca. '' She said quietly.

''What face? This is my normal face silly goose. '' I replied. she narrowed her eyes in my direction. '' Rebecca Tell me what all happened back there?'' I sighed out for the 90th time today.

After a bit of my hesitation I caved and told her how I was just back there chilling then they came in.
When I was done she wasn't phased. I just shrugged they came at me first.

'' When natsu get's here, there's somthing you and shiki need to know.'' she said and I nodded at her.

~ 10 Long ass minutes later ~

Natsu and Shiki come back glaring at each other

'' Whad'ya talkin bout punk, Your the one who let them get away. If it werent for your gravity lift THEN we wouldnt be here. '' Natsu growled out.

I raised both my eyebrows in amusement.

'' ME? Listen here pinky, if you didn't get sidetracted by jumping ONTOP Of one of them while they were moving and started puking your gut's up, then maybe we coulda got em! '' Shiki fires back.

I share a look with lucy and she gives me a nod knowing what I have in mind.

'' YOU TWO NEED TO STOP BEING IDIOT'S!! '' we yelled whilst smacking them on their head.

'' Geesh,Natsu How do you manage to fight with someone other than gray like that. Boy he would be so jelous. '' Lucy snickered. I giggled softly, turning my attention to shiki who is staring at me.

walking over to shiki I give him a big hug. '' Thank goodness your okay Jerkface. '' Giving him a big beaming smile, one he returned. as he hugged me back we heard a throat clear behind us. Turning to Natsu who was the one who gathered our attention.

'' I suppose you want us to explain who they are huh? '' He asked making eye contact with me for a second.

'' That would be much Needed thank you natsu...'' He nodded and kept his eye's on Shiki behind me.

'' That was Cody. Leader of the serpant slayers Gang/Dark guild.Although he may be the leader...He don't get to call all of the shot's. His father Heath jettson Is the very master of that guild. Makarov has had his fair share of run in's with him. These guy's are no joke. Shiki. What did you think he meant by '' Well be seeing each other more often '' Natsu questioned with narrow eye's. I turn to look at shiki questioning what he's talking about.

'' Wait, Shiki...Jettson..Isnt tha- '' I started but he cut me off

'' No Rebecca. it's not Them. Do not ever think that again we clear? '' He growled while sending a glare towards me. I flinched unintentionally. Okay then.

Looking towards the ground in silence. '' Shiki Somthing you wanna tell us? '' Lucy questioned. He shook his head in anger.

'' There's nothing I have to tell you, You don't know me or Rebecca, I'm cutting this pointless meeting short. Don't try to question me again. '' He yelled and started to storm away from us without even telling me to follow ''You better keep that stick out of your ass, Shiki!! '' Natsu yelled causing me to flinch again, what the fuck. Why is everyone yelling?!

I finally turned my attention toward's natsu and Lucy plastering on my best fake smile. '' I'm terriblely sorry about him, Lucy...If i had know he was gonna yell at you like that I wouldn't have-'' She cut me off.

'' Becca. it's okay, he must really love that girl he's with, for some reason he's protecting her name... I respect that.'' What she just said caused my eye's to widen, I didn't wanna hear that. That really fucking hurt. Damn I knew I had feeling's for him but I tried so hard to bury them.

I knew this. I knew he loved her but it hurt alot more coming from someone else...That just proves it's true. I Should have seen this coming.

They seemed to notice my sunken expression... Natsu had a look of pure fury on this face. Then my mind flashes back to what he had told me, when we were alone.

~ F L A S H B A C K ~

'' Rebecca, You and me have a bond. Don't you feel it? That's why I'm trying to protect you! '' My eyes are wide and it made me wanna cry but i couldnt...

I had the same very feeling about him and Lucy, I felt something around them but chose not to mention it.

'' Becca...Mine and lucy's age isnt as it seems to you....'' He sent me a smile. I love that smile..It's just like shiki's...

~ F L A S H B A C K E N D ~

I sent them a reassuring smile.

'' I better be going you guy's...It's been a long day. '' Lucy spoke up just as i was about to turn away.

'' Becca are you okay? '' She asked worriedly. I silently nodded my head as I replied '' I am fine...Thank you both so much for all you have done..''

With that said I began a long walk to my ' home '

Ha! please! The only good thing about that place is happy and of course shiki...but i'm sure he won't be there. Probably out shopping for Candi.. Maybe i should buy her a gift too....She did invite me too her party despite our differences.. I really don't Hate candi...I just don't favor her much.

What fun my life is...Heh..

So about that pull towards Natsu and Lucy....what the hell is that?

Word count: 1038

THINGS MAY HAVE BEEN CHANGED OR EDITED 5/6/19