Chapter 7

{Shiki's Pov}

Bang...

The Final bullet rang echoing off all the halls, Silenceing all the fighting. it was as if everyone knew it was over...as if it was the end of this dreadful  night.. Oh no it was far from over..My whole world crumbled right there and then. The second that dreadful bullet flew out of the barrel, My happiness was gone. Ripped right from infront of me. I would much rather be shot 10 times in the heart than be here right now seeing the girl I have known all my life bleed out, and just be dying.

'' Becca! '' I screamed and ran towards her body with shaking hand's. I tried to shake her awake but she wasnt moving...

I hadnt known she was shot twice...I hadnt known she was dying twice as fast as i'm sitting here shaking her, trying to keep her awake. No i didn't know anything about it until Natsu and lucy came over and said so.

'' m-My baby...'' Lucy sobbed as she Picked up her head and laid it in her lap.   '' N-No this isnt fair! We didn't even get to tell her yet! No! '' Natsu sobbed as he laid his head on rebeccas chest.  All of a sudden natsu shot up eyes wide. '' try to st-stop the bleeding of her wounds both of them! You Make yourself useful! tend to her left side. Now! '' he growled out as he started to do cpr.

After a while of me and lucy pressing all of our strenth to rebbecas wounds the paramedics came in and took her away from us, but i wasnt about to leave her alone. '' Wa-wait! '' i cried out tears streaming down my face,  Lucy got into the truck and natsu turned around to me.. '' Meet at the hospital '' he growled with a broken voice.  my heart breaking even more as i sobbed out falling to the ground, I'm covered in Rebeccas Blood. I cant seem to stop my heart from breaking...Why did they have to take away Rebecca from me...My only main happiness!  My world..My..love.

She's the one. She's it for me. I didn't even tell her!

Oh god no.. ''NO! '' I cried out gripping my hair and my tears flowed down my face. All of a sudden I am hugged from behind. I stiffened I turn around and  am faced with a Blue haired girl with dark blue eyes as she is crying, '' J-Juvia is sorry for her son's pain...''  I look at her so confused but i dont even care. All of a sudden i am put to sleep  I look up seeing a Light blue haired guy with a redmarking on his face his hand is glowing purple as he looks me in the eyes. Thats all i see before i'm knocked out. taking me away from my pain even just for a little bit.

Present time ~

That all happened 4 days ago... Candi was annouced dead at the moment Rebbeca hit her with the bullet.  There were 6 deaths at that party, It was terrible. That mansion will forever be a trade mark for the death of our friends. a list of the people who live's were taken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice Cottontail : Aged : 21 : Friend :  Deceased

Candi stori : Aged: 19 : Birthday girl : Deceased

Alex Hamper : Aged : 16 : A plus one of an invited member : Deceased

Rosco reyes : 21 : bartender : Deceased

Rikki stori : Aged 14 : Family member : Deceased

Rebecca Dragneel : Aged : 18 : Friend : Life support

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's such a damn shame that a 14 and 16 year old were there... it such a shame lives were even lost. These people were just living their life! Just wanting to have fun and enjoy their youth, but no my evil fucking girlfriend had to take that away from them! It's her fault rebecca is here! it's her fault rebecca is even on that damn list!!