Sooner than thought

Chapter 27

It was so good to be home. The first two days Travis and I basically spent in bed. We were a little jet lagged, but other than that we were either sleeping, talking or tangled up in each other. Today I didn't feel like doing nothing, I wanted to do something. Maybe go wakeboard or something. I turned over and Travis was still asleep, or so I thought.

"Stop staring." He said in his deep and sleep laced voice. I smiled and brushed some of his hair aside.

"But you look so cute when you sleep." I said smiling at him. He groaned and rolled onto me, hovering above me. I smiled up at him and he bent down to kiss my collarbone, making me shiver. Since there was nothing between us, I felt something warm and hard poking me in the thigh. "Why good morning to you too." I giggled and Travis smirked.

"He's happy to see you baby." Travis whispered and I bit my lip to stop from laughing at how weird that sounded. "I think you should show him your appreciation."

"Oh really?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Travis kissed my neck and nodded against it. I tilted my pelvis up to him and felt him at my entrance. I closed my eyes and moaned as he slowly started to push into me. At first he was teasing me with very shallow thrusts. I groaned and felt him smile against my neck. "Please baby." I begged and he pushed up to look down at me.

"Please what?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow as he continued with his shallow thrusts. I glared at him and then sighed.

"You either fuck me of get off me, you choose." He stopped with his shallow thrusts and chuckled at me, making me frown at him.

"I don't want to fuck you baby." He said and I frowned as I felt my heart drop. He smiled and kissed my forehead then my nose and lastly my lips. "I wanna make love to you." He whispered against my lips as he pushed himself into me all the way.

"I was thinking." I said as I rinsed my hair off in the shower. Travis was done with his shower and was currently standing in front of the mirror, shaving. "Maybe we could go ride today or something?"

"You were just riding." I heard him reply and I could hear the smirk in his voice. I chuckled and shook my head, turning off the water. I reached for my towel and wrapped it around my body.

"I'm serious Travis." I said walking to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. He put his arms around my shoulders and smiled down at me.

"I know baby. And yeah, sounds like a plan." He smiled and kissed me. We went to get dressed and I put on a pair of board shorts that stopped mid thigh with my sports bra and tank top over. Travis had shorts on too and a red DC t-shirt with a Red Bull cap on. His hair was getting long and he looked cute with the curls hanging out from under his cap.

"Are we staying at your place?" I asked him and he shrugged then nodded. I smiled and went to grab a bag to pack a few things for myself. Travis said he was going to go see if there was something to eat while I packed.

"Ready to go?" He asked me once we both finished our bowls of cereal.